Chp -4

"Take Taehyung back to his room" Mr Kim spoke, glancing towards the Alpha Min Yoongi, who brought Taehyung in the room.

MIN YOONGI
ALPHA
BOYFRIEND - PARK JIMIN

Yoongi was silent throughout the entire time, he didn't had any idea about this when Namjoon mindlinked him to bring Taehyung here.

If he had, he would have thought twice before bringing Taehyung, ofcourse he expected something bad, but not this for sure.

Yoongi wanted to argue, Taehyung isn't a toy that can be used as a bargaining chip. For god's sake, that boy is the most adorable kid he know. Yoongi is sure that Jimin, his boyfriend will not take this news silently like he did. His fiesty omega boyfriend might even end up killing Mrs Kim in anger. Jimin already hate Mrs Kim to his core, for treating Taehyung like a trash.

Yoongi knows that there's no point in whatever they say, because the ultimate decision lies with Alpha Kim Donghyun , Taehyung's dad. Yoongi didn't open his mouth to speak anything, Because he know whatever that will come out will not be good and will only leads to an argument, which can make things worse than already it is.

Yoongi pulled Taehyung out of the room along with him, if there's someone who can do something against this atrociousness going on here, then it's Hoseok.

Beta Jung Hoseok, that annoying ball of sunshine is the only one who can do something. If anyone have a word in Taehyung's life, then it's Hoseok, but that loser is out of country right now.

Once Taehyung was out of the room, Mr Kim spoke in his Alpha tone,

"Everyone in this room will swore to keep the condition of Taehyung secret, who even dare to pull something stupid, I will personally deal with them"

Alpha Jeon, his wife and daughter was made to swear that they won't reveal anything about Taehyung to others.

Alpha Kim then turned towards Jungkook,

"Condition of Taehyung's wolf will be kept a secret, I assure you that you wouldn't face any problem because of this" Mr Kim spoke in a assertive voice, "But, you have to swear on your wolf that you will not harm Taehyung in anyway"

Jungkook's eyes widen for a second, Swearing on your wolf is like a oath made for life. If you break your oath, it will have serious consequences.

Jungkook stared at Alpha Kim's eye intently for few seconds, before he spoke, "I will agree to that, but you have to agree on my one condition that as long as I am married to Taehyung, I will have the ultimate role in every decision that will be taken for him"

Jungkook spoke making everyone in the room surprised, he is sure that no one wasn't expecting him to ask something like this, he himself was surprised. He don't know what made him put forward this condition. As Taehyung isn't in a right state of mind to take decision, most of the decision in his life will be taken by his family. But regarding the way Mrs Kim treats her own son, Jungkook is sure that she will abuse that power in future too. If he is going to Marry Taehyung, then he won't let others interfere in his husband's life more than necessary.