Chp-41

"Jungkookie, you don't have any idea what those Alphas of ours are doing. Even Hobi is on their side. Do those four idiots think we Omegas are fragile, they don't even let me carry few books" Jin complained, he's just two months pregnant, not sick or anything.

Beside him, Jimin rolled his eyes "Jungkookie, Jin hyung made Namjoon hyung sleep on the couch yesterday, poor hyung" he whispered in Jungkook's ears, but loud enough for Jin to hear.

"Ofcourse I made him sleep on couch, that was my third favourite fountain pen he broke in the past three days." Jin retorted.

Both Omegas continued their jibe, as if Jungkook is listening to them, as if he was awake.

It's been three weeks and Jungkook still haven't woken up much to everyone's worry. Jimin and Jin stay with him when Taehyung isn't with him, one or the other member will always be with Jungkook.

"Kookie, you will love it here, Vante is so beautiful. Everyone miss you, especially Tae. I literally had to force him to bed yesterday, he would rather watch you sleep than having any sleep or food" Jimin told him, "I swear, you will have your hands full with your husband"

"Jungkook, you better wake up before Tae finally loose it. I can't handle these idiots alone, this little monster is already giving me a hell of time. I don't know what I will do, if this baby end up with Namjoon's talent in destruction" Jin sweared, he send a glare towards Jimin when the younger Omega dared to giggle at his torture.

' Jin hyung Don't have any idea what's waiting for him. Judging hyung's luck, the baby might end up literal copy of Namjoon hyung.' Jimin thought in amusement.

If they weren't paying attention, they would have missed how Jungkook's fingers moved.

"Hyung" Jimin whispered with wide eyes.

"Jimin, fast, get the Healer" Jin spoke urgently as he pulled out his phone.

Meanwhile, in Vante court room

Hobi sighed for the fourth time the day, he watched the council members arguing silently

Hobi sighed for the fourth time the day, he watched the council members arguing silently. They are having a meeting with various pack members. Really! Vampires have more sense of behavior than this fools. He now understand why Taehyung hate dealing with these morons.

Hobi don't know why he is even bothering to deal with them. Oh yeah! It was Namjoon's idea to gather new packs under them, which also gathered them some narrow minded cowards.

Hobi know he should interfere, but he watched the drama silently, beside him Namjoon was watching everyone's reaction attentively. The elder Alpha showed interest in court, soon he was helping Hobi in holding court and giving valuable opinions.

Seeing and learning about court meetings was new for Namjoon, he knew before that packs still existed, but more discreetly these days. For a werewolf, pack is important, nowadays it's always limited to the family with head of the family as leader.  Everyone is someway or other linked to a pack, when he learned about Vante for the first time, he was fascinated. Now, watching the pack working, it's a whole new experience for Namjoon.