Chp-39

Okay, so I can say this chapter is for my own self satisfaction. I still don't have any idea, what I was thinking when I started writing this one. I wrote first half and I was like fuck it.

New characters are introduced in this one..

_____________________

"Everything set" the head Gamma informed, they have positioned themselves around Jesong gang house.

"Team Gamma and Tiger on my command" Jackson shouted, he is fully dressed in his fighting suit. It only took a call from Hobi, he immediately gathered his team, soon enough Vante's elite team also arrived.

It was a team effort, they split into six teams and searched for every possible location where Jesong could have taken Taehyung and Jungkook.

They found two other locations, four of their team are carrying out their mission there, lead by Hobi and Jisoo. This third one is the largest and have biggest possibility for Taehyung and Jungkook to be held. Which was one of the reason Kai and Jackson themselves are leading the team.

"Kill those bastards at sight" Jackson barked out, "At my order, FIRE" he screamed out.

Immediately bullets were fired, killing the Jesong's men surrounding the entrance and the compound. Their mens were fast and swift not giving Jesongs a chance to react. Like a carefully connected web they transcended inside.

After a few minutes or so, the entire passage way was empty, there wasn't even one of Jesong's men anywhere near sight. What more shocking is that there were Omegas occupying the cells.

Watching them, Omegas backed out in fear.

Jackson and their mens slowly raised their hands, as if to convey they aren't a threat.

"We will take you to a safe place, you guys are safe now" Kai spoke gently.

"Take them to a safe location" Jackson gestured few of his mens with his hands.

Locks were Shot opened, unlocking the gate, the Omegas were lead outside safely.

As if concluding they meant no harm, the Omegas didn't resist and followed out silently.

One of the Omega, he was younger, around 23 years walked towards Jackson. "They had taken him to the main chamber inside" he spoke surprising everyone, "Be quick, something big happened, guards, every guards in here rushed there" he continued warningly.

As the Omega instructed, they swiftly moved towards the main chamber.

But what greeted them was something that left them even more shocked.

Infront of them lay mangled, bloodied bodies, each of their dead faces had something similar.

A frightened look.

"Forward" Jackson gestured, what's inside the cell was even more terrifying. Like a dangerous beast had his way with those bastards lay dead on the floor.

Jackson had to double take to make sure that he was in real seeing Hwang Jesong, who's both hands were savagely ripped off, legs twisted in impossible angle, face showed absolute fear, beside him laid his heart, that must have been ripped off from his chest.

"Alpha Jackson" Kai whispered barely audible, drawing his attention back. He followed Kai's line of sight to see the unexpected

He don't know whether to feel shocked or be in awe.

There infront of them was none other than Kim Taehyung, he was holding Jungkook protectively in his arms. Jungkook was unconscious, his face hidden within Taehyung's arms. Taehyung himself was barely conscious, he had his face buried into Jungkook's shoulder.