Chp-29

"Get it done, before I loose my goddammed patience, can't even get a simple report right" Namjoon snapped, making the employees flinch.

Kim Namjoon is someone who is known for his patience, he rarely gets angry at his employees and always in control of his emotions. But today, he came to company with angry Alpha Pheromones emitting from him in waves.

He have been snapping at even a simple mistake, he looked a second away from going angry Alpha on them.

"I don't bloody care, I want it done today" Namjoon growled before storming into his room.

The moment he way away, the employees let out a collective breath of relief they were holding.

"I wonder what got him pissed" one of the employee spoke, collecting the files to redo everything.

"Whatever it is, seems pretty serious" Another spoke.

To get Kim Namjoon lose his calm shit, it got to be something serious.

In the CEO Office

Namjoon was furiously typing on his laptop, more like punching the poor thing. He really want to snap at someone, let out his anger on them.

Everything was going well or they thought so.

The counter potion was successful, Healer Rose even started new course of potion to heal Taehyung which had already started showing some positive changes in Tae.

Jin took the responsibility of handling Taehyung's diet as healer Rose recommended some changes. The older omega was reluctant to leave the couples alone, ever since he heard the new of Mrs Kim returning.

Yes, his mother is returning to Kim Mansion.

Taehyung haven't even completely recovered mentality from her cruelty she had inflicted on him, Mrs Kim managed to find a way inside their home, courtesy of his fucking brother Alpha Seok.

Namjoon can't put the nagging feeling inside him to rest, since the moment Seok announced his rushed engagement with Jeon Sana two days before.

Knowing Seok, and his obsession with showing off, this not the over the top engagement is not sitting well with him.

Alpha Seok's engagement with Jungkook was a private affair with just close family members. Considering Jungkook's postion as CEO of JK Design and Jungkook didn't wanted his name out to media. But Jeon Sana is not Jungkook, knowing her for only a brief time, Namjoon can say that, Sana is someone who relish in showing off.

And to think that this is some ploy to get Mrs Kim to their home. As much as he hate to admit his mother is a genius, she is like a cunning sly fox and it will only be a matter of few whispering into his father's ear and she will be back to the mansion permanently.

This engagement will also put their plans on hold. He had been planning to send Taehyung and Jungkook to a safe location before they get something about Jesong gang. But know it will have to wait, because there's no way his father will let anyone get away without attending that blasted engagement.

Namjoon can feel himself getting angry on behalf of Jungkook, who will also be forced to attend the engagement.

Jk Design

Whenever Jungkook launch his new outfit collection, he is still nervous just like the first time. Everyone who know Jungkook know that he is a perfectionist.

He want everything to be perfect.

As anticipated, the new collection created a huge wave, all of them were sold out within minutes of launching. Shops are already giving orders for restock, it's safe to say that a new trend had been set.