Chp-35

Jungkook love winter, as a child he was always excited to see snowfall every year. He used to sit by the window side, covered in blankets with a book in his hands, as he watched snow fall.

He remember his uncle Hoa, who was a friend of his mom. Everything he know about his mother is from the stories uncle Hoa told him, he used to tell her how his mother love snow, and have the most gentle and kind personality.

Uncle Hoa is the closest parental figure he ever had in his life, until his father stopped him from meeting the other. Jungkook was 9 then, when uncle Hoa took him to visit his mother's grave for the first time, and it was also the last time he met uncle Hoa.

As a child Jungkook rarely used to have happy memories until he met his friends, even then he was always riddled with fears, always afraid of even a simple thought of acquiring his father's wrath.

Well it's in the past now, he don't care about anyone's opinion. He wanted to live his life at his own will. He have a family he always dreamt about.

Jungkook turned his head to look at Taehyung, who was bundled up in layers of blankets, hibernating.

"Tae bear" Jungkook sing toned, as he wrapped his arms around Tae-Sized bundle of blankets. "Wanna watch Frozen"

"Don't wanna, am cold" Taehyung mumbled, as he pressed himself to Jungkook.

"We can eat hot ramen, and your favourite cheese cake"

That did it! Taehyung finally peeked out, nodding advertently as he wormed his way out of blankets.

"Carry me" Taehyung asked showing big puppy eyes.

"I swear, you get away with anything with your cuteness" Jungkook huffed but the enamored look he is giving Tae says something else.

Excited laugher bloomed from Taehyung's mouth, as Jungkook piggybacked him to downstairs. Jungkook is proud enough to admit that he is strong even though he might look delicate, and not to mention the working out part.

As promised, Jungkook prepared hot ramen for Taehyung, the Alpha seemed to be in a mood to getting pampered, so Jungkook as usual indulged him.

He fed Taehyung ramen, eating himself in between. It was endearing to see how Taehyung would open his mouth with a 'aa' .

"Can you guys get anymore cute, seriously all this is too pure for my innocent eyes" Jimin cried covering his eyes with his hands, as if it's too painful to watch all this for him.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at the other Omega's dramatics, "Why aren't you asleep, Do you want ramen?" Jungkook asked.

"I came for ice cream" Jimin replied as he fished out a tub of strawberry ice cream from freezer.

"Ice cream, at the middle of the night" Jungkook raised his eyes.

"Well ice cream isn't that creative, it gets all sticky, but I am sure my yoongs can come up with something creative and I am upto anything until I get his dick-"

"Stop" Jungkook shouted covering Tae's ears, as he glared at Jimin.

Not infront of his innocent baby.

"Oh please, take a look at your neck. I swear, he have some vampire genes in him from the way he is so attached to your neck" Jimin rolled his eyes shamelessly.

Jungkook didn't even disagree, he is wearing a loose t-shirt showing his necks and collarbones, he didn't even have to take a look to know that it's covered with purple bites, courtesy of the little vampire infront of him.