Chp -22

Daniel had heard a lot about true blood Grand Alpha. They are like a legend, known to be blessed by the moon goddess herself.

Just like their name, everything about them is grand. If true blood Alpha is rare, then True blood Grand Alpha is like a myth.

Bestowed with power that is too volatile that it can literally destroy an entire town in anger. They stand at the top of hierarchy, like a ruler of werewolves. There’s no record about true blood Grand Alpha’s wolf form other than their golden eye color.

No one can calm True Blood grand Alpha when angry other than their destined mate. A mate that is destined to them by the moon goddess herself.

Their other half of the soul.

True blood Grand Alpha are known to be very dominating, but their first priority is always their mate, they are extremely protective of their mate and will literally start to perish if they lose their mate.

All this information is too much too grasp all of a sudden.

Daniel don’t know whether he should laugh or worry.

Or was he just imagining stuffs, or overthinking.

He is sure that he saw golden eyes, or was his mind playing games.

No, it was golden, even if he was imagining, how come Taehyung possessed such a quick reflex all of a sudden.

The way Taehyung refused to let go of Jungkook, or the way his eyes flashed dangerously whenever someone approached them is enough for Daniel to know that the attack invoked Taehyung’s protective instinct over his husband, or should he say mate.

Even if Taehyung is Grand Alpha or not, Daniel is confirmed that Jungkook is Taehyung’s mate, even without a mate mark.

He should have known it from the way Jungkook’s wolf formed a bond with Taehyung so soon. The way they fit like a puzzle, because they complete each other. And especially the faster healing rate of Taehyung in Jungkook’s presence.

An involuntary laughter came out from his mouth as he imagined what will happen.

Taehyung is recovering, the Alpha made leaps of progress in just few weeks than he made in past one and half year.

Daniel messaged Hobi to meet tomorrow. Daniel know that Taehyung’s hyungs are worried and cautious about the sudden threat towards the couple.

Just a glance at Hobi was enough to let Daniel know that the Beta knew something, others aren’t aware off.

From what Jungkook told him, it’s Hobi, who know truth about Taehyung or his past.

So it’s clear that, it’s Hobi, who will be the source of his answers.

Taekook's bedroom

Jungkook lay awake in bed looking at his husband with a smile on his face. Taehyung had his face buried in Jungkook’s neck, his arms thrown around Jungkook, covering the omega like a comforter. Jungkook couldn’t help but shiver as Taehyung nuzzled into his spot where his mating Mark should be.

Morning is beautiful for Jungkook these days, waking up in Taehyung’s arms. Even thought Taehyung is mentality weak to properly know about their own relationship, but there’s a fierce possessiveness inside Taehyung when it comes to Jungkook, which makes  Jungkook greatly pleased and shocked at the same time. Especially yesterday, after the incident at mall, Taehyung wouldn’t let Jungkook out of his hold, he would just hold on to Jungkook.

Jungkook blushed remembering how Taehyung went onto marking his neck last night and the kisses they shared. Not wanting to disturb Taehyung’s sleep, he carefully pulled himself out of the alpha’s arms and replaced it with pillow. Jungkook smiled looking at Taehyung’s adorable sleeping face fondly.

Jungkook gently kissed his husband’s forehead and cheek before going to his morning routine. Today he have a meeting with one of the emerging fashion company regarding their collaboration.

Jungkook came back from shower, his hair dripping with water, he stared to rummage through the closet choosing the clothes absently that he didn’t noticed the pair of eyes watching him till an arms were wrapped around his waist

Jungkook came back from shower, his hair dripping with water, he stared to rummage through the closet choosing the clothes absently that he didn’t noticed the pair of eyes watching him till an arms were wrapped around his waist. He stiffened for a second before instantly relaxing into the hold of his husband.

Jungkook whimpered softly as taehyung started to trails kisses on his neck, his omega scent getting released. Jungkook had stopped using scent suppressor, after Rose instructed him to stop using those. Within seconds Jungkook’s addicting scent intensified.

Taehyung on the other hand felt like hit by a thunderbolt, the smell of vanilla and cinnamon had him drooling, controlling him, as he automatically leans more closer towards the omega if it’s possible. He inhaled the addicting smell that left him in a daze, soon his body or actions weren’t in his control, there was a strong overpowering instinct in his mind, ruling his mind.

He licked the skin and sucked on it earning a breathy moan, the sounds of whimpers fueling his instincts inside him more and more that he no longer understood anything. He had no idea when he pulled the omega into the bed, before he climbed over Jungkook, his lips still attached to jungkook as he hovers over his husband. His hands gliding over jungkook’s chest before those needy hands sided under the t-shirt, coming in contact with the smooth skin, leaving him needing for more.

“T-Tae..” The omega whimpered, feeling intoxicated as a delirious scent of rain fused with citrus enveloped him.

Jungkook mind is blurry as he could only focus on those wet lips sliding on his collarbone and the finger tips roaming on his ribs.

“ Jungkookie” Tae breathed out, sending shivers through Jungkook's spine. It wasn’t the usually soft and gentle tone, but a lot more huskier and deep)

Jungkook tilted his neck to give taehyung more access, before those soft lips pressed into his firmly before asking for entrance, his whole body surrending as he accepted the tongue that entered into his mouth, licking his entire carven.

Soon, both of them were left breathless, their chest heaving and panting as they gasped for breath. Once the blurriness cleared, first thing jungkook noticed is Taehyung’s eyes, who was still hovering  above him. It was glowing golden.

“Tae” Jungkook exclaims, causing Taehyung to fall back.

Jungkook quickly scrambled towards Taehyung, his hands cupping Taehyung’s face as he inspected his husband’s eyes.

“Kookie, what you doing?” Tae asked with a pout.

Jungkook is doomed,

It was now pitch black. He saw it. It was golden. May be was confused. NO, it was definitely golden.

“Kookieeeeee” Tae whines, his voice no longer huskier and deeper like seconds ago.

It can’t be my imagination, he thought he was imagining things yesterday, Taehyung’s sudden transformation like this always felt like an illusion till this moment.

Because Jungkook is sure that it wasn’t his imagination, if this is a imagination then he must have lost his mind and started to hallucinate.

How was this??
Next update on next week