Chp - 14

Jungkook is attending a meeting, he can see that everyone else like him isn’t interested in whatever Daniel was blabbering. Jungkook’s was lost in thoughts, his attention wasn’t on the meeting. He can feel a tugging feeling inside him, he can sense his wolf JK feeling restless.

Why does he feels like something is going wrong.

That’s when he got a call in his phone from an unknown number. Instead of ignoring like he usually do, he took the call frowning.

The person on other side took him by complete surprise, soon his eyes widen in shock which turned into worry.

Without wasting a second, he rose from his seat and rushed out. Daniel, who was looking at Jungkook confused also followed his friend out.

“Namjoon step aside, I don’t have time for his childish tantrums” Mrs Kim spoke glaring at her elder son.

“Mom, he’s scared, Why are you so stubborn” Namjoon asked, trying his best to calm tae, who was on the verge of having a panic attack.

Today, Taehyung is to be taken for his routine monthly checkup, but tae refused to leave. Tae hates to go to his healer and mostly they have to drag Tae out for his checkup.

Few hours after Jungkook left for his office, Alpha Seok arrived at the mansion. Mrs Kim told Namjoon and Jin that she and Seok will take Taehyung to healer today. Taehyung remained stubborn and refused to leave anywhere with them.

“No, I don’t wanna go, please” Taehyung grabbed Namjoon’s shirt, refusing to meet Mrs Kim’s eyes angry eyes.

Alpha Seok angrily walked towards Namjoon and pulled Taehyung harshly from his brothers back. Taehyung had tears in his eyes, Seok hold harsh enough to leave marks on his skin.

“Seok, leave his hands, you are hurting him” Jin demanded angrily, but the Alpha paid him no mind as he dragged Taehyung with him.

Namjoon tried to pull a crying Tae out of Seok hold, who was practically scaring the poor boy and everyone around by releasing his Strong Alpha Pheromones.

Taehyung struggled to get way from Seok, only to be pushed on to the ground roughly. Taehyung was cowering under Seok’s angry gaze, he was shaking with fear. Mrs Kim walked towards a scared Taehyung, before she can pull the poor boy with her, someone held her hands.

It was Jungkook, he was looking so angry, Jungkook pushed Mrs Kim away before he Kneeled beside tae, who had his kneed pulled towards his chest, hands covering his ears, eyes tightly shut.

“Tae” Jungkook whispered, not wanting to scare the Alpha more.

Tae opened his eyed hearing Jungkook’s voice before he practically threw himself onto the Omega’s arms, almost knocking them onto the floor and cried into Jungkook’s chest shocking everyone.

“Ssh Tae, I got you….it’s okay” Jungkook comforted the sobbing Alpha in his arms.

Taehyung’s loud sobs quieted as Jungkook stroked his hair, while  holding Taehyung protectively, the Alpha had his face hidden on Jungkook’s chest.

“S-Scared….D-Don’t …. W-wanna … ...go”

“ Don’t worry baby, I am here” Jungkook spoke softly, before glaring at Mrs Kim and Alpha Seok.

If looks could kill, they would be already seven feets under the earth.

“Jungkook move away, let me see if he dare to disobey me or not. Taehyung stop this bullshit this instant, don’t make me hit you, you are coming with me to see the healer this instant” Mrs Kim ordered, making Tae clung onto Jungkook more tightly.

“He isn’t coming anywhere today” Jungkook spoke firmly, as he released his Omega Pheromones to calm the Alpha.

“ Don’t put your head into places that doesn’t concern you boy” Mrs spoke looking extremely mad.

“Taehyung is my husband, so it's definitely in my concern” Jungkook spat, before pulling Tae towards their room, ignoring the furious look on Mrs Kim’s face.

Jungkook is feeling overwhelmed with the protective instant he is feeling towards the Alpha, whi is looking so vulnerable and fragile right now. He won't give a flying shut to anyone right now, everything inside him screamed to protect his Alpha.

Alpha Seok stood frozen, his eyes never leaving Jungkook until the omega left the room with Taehyung clinging tightly on him.

Alpha Seok finally decided to come home today, the reason he decided not to marry Jungkook was for two reason. First he had a girlfriend, secondly he wanted to teach Jungkook a lesson.

Jungkook is gorgeous, one of the beautiful creation, but something about Jungkook’s non caring attitude towards him ticked the Alpha. He wanted Jungkook to submit to him, he felt annoyed at the way Jungkook ignored his advances.

He wanted Jungkook to realise what he had lost and apologize for his behaviour But he never expected Jungkook to marry Taehyung out of Everyone.

But today seeing Jungkook, he couldn’t take his eyes of Jungkook, that Omega was looking so ravishing, there’s no doubt Jungkook is a definition of perfection.

He can feel himself aroused when Jungkook released his Omega Pheromones

He can feel himself aroused when Jungkook released his Omega Pheromones. Angry stubborn Jungkook is a sight for sore eye.

He suddenly felt annoyed of his reckless decision, maybe he should have thought twice before acting.

Alpha Seok felt foolish for letting Jungkook go from his hold, he could have that gorgeous Omega for himself. Now that Jungkook is married to Taehyung, it only make him more excited to get the Omega for himself.

He isn’t going to let Jungkook go from his hold now.

So, how was this chapter????

There's a Surprise for you guys🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁

Guess what????

IT'S DOUBLE UPDATE TOMORROW 🥳🥳

💜💜💜💜💜💜