Chp-21

Somewhere far away

“So Kim Taehyung, got himself a beautiful Omega a his husband” The blond haired man asked, as he stared at the photo of Jungkook in his hands “why does he gets all the sweet things” he spat annoyingly, the Omega is so fucking gorgeous, that he cou...

“So Kim Taehyung, got himself a beautiful Omega a his husband” The blond haired man asked, as he stared at the photo of Jungkook in his hands “why does he gets all the sweet things” he spat annoyingly, the Omega is so fucking gorgeous, that he couldn’t tear his eyes from the photo “I want this omega as mine"

The servents could barely hide a gasp, its Kim Taehyung’s husband, their boss is talking about. Everyone who know about Taehyung instantly learn about how possessive Kim Taehyung is over his belonging.

This is Taehyung's husband, their boss is taking about.

“Alpha, the Omega is Jeon Jungkook, he owns Jk DESIGN, every one has a very high opinion about him. He is known to be untouchable, very head strong and don’t cower under anyone” The messenger informed.

The silver haired man abruptly laughed, “I will love this then, what’s more joy other than playing with Taehyung’s precious Omega, I will have a great time taming him to my will”

“Lets send a slight dose of warning to Taehyung, let him know that we will be coming”

What confusing him is the way Taehyung is being so silent right now. It’s unheard of Taehyung to stay still, so Taehyung surely must be planning something.

Anyway, he ordered his men’s to get as much information possible, may be they will get some surprise.

Meanwhile on JK Design

“Guys, how’s everything progressing” Jungkook spoke, as a greeting.

His assistant immediately notified him about their progress of their upcoming project.

Jungkook then went on to instruct everything, explaining where improvements need to be made and so on.

He saw Daniel watching him with a small smile on his face

“What are you smiling at?” Jungkook asked, suspiciously.

“You have gone soft Jungkookie, Tae have a calming effect on you” Daniel spoke good naturedly, even Jungkook’s assistant nodded her head in agreement.

They respect and idolize their boss very much, but they are loving this side of their boss more. It’s like someone set the binding that restrained earlier free.

Their boss smile more often, there’s a peaceful and calmness about him, which they rarely get to see earlier.

Its sure that their Boss’s husband is having a great effect on him. Even though they never get a chance to meet Kim Taehyung, they are already the Fan of the Alpha, who managed to melt the ice Omega.

It was when Daniel and Jungkook was alone, Daniel spoke, “How’s Tae doing?”

“I dropped him at Lisa, he loves playing with children. He wouldn’t stop talking about them” Jungkook spoke with a fond smile on his face, remembering how Tae was gushing about making new friends.

“That’s great, I miss him too” Daniel had grown fond of Taehyung, well who couldn’t? Taehyung is so irresistible to like.

“Then tag along, I promised to take Tae for shopping today” Kook told his friend.

“You don’t have to ask, I can also make Tae try fruit cake, he will love it” Daniel replied, already making plans.

After finishing their work, Jungkook along with Daniel went to Lisa’s orphanage.

Seeing Jungkook, Tae immediately run towards him, crushing him in a hug.

“Kookie, Danie, let’s meet my friends” Tae then dragged both friends towards a group of teenagers.

Looking at the group, Jungkook could see the fondness in each one of their eyes for Taehyung, not the disgusted stinky eye mocking his husband for his headspace, making the Omega sigh in relief.

“Hello, I am Soobin. I am 14 years old.”

“I am Yeonjun, 17 years old as well.”

One by one, everyone introduced themselves.

“Tae, who are they” One of the kid asked

Tae - “This is Kookie and Daniel”

“Kookie? You are Kookie” Soobin asked in awe, “Are you Tae’s mate” he asked, after a moment of hesitation.

Jungkook glanced at Daniel, who just shrugged, as if telling him to do whatever he wants. Taking a shaky breath, Jungkook nodded his head.

There was a slight tension in the air before, Beomgyu cut the tension “Wow, Tae you got a pretty mate! That’s great.”

“See I told you, Kookie is my Omega” (Tae spoke excitedly, latching onto Jungkook’s arms.

Jungkook’s eyes are blown wide, his heart almost stopped before beating erratically at the words his Alpha spilled out so casually.

He already accepted Taehyung as his Alpha, but hearing those words spilled from Taehyung is making his heart race and freeze at the same time.

Shopping was a crazy affair with Daniel and Jungkook adding everything that they thought would look great on Taehyung. It was like Taehyung was the mature one among them, trying to hold the kids back from rampaging the candy store.

Daniel watched Jungkook and Taehyung interacting, they looked so comfortable with each other.

He never saw Jungkook looking so free, without a care for the world.

Daniel still couldn't pinpoint, but he knew that something changed, something is different about Taehyung.

He know that Taehyung is recovering, but there’s a noticeable difference between the Taehyung he first saw in the Isle, and the Taehyung infront of him.

This Taehyung infront of him is like a balloon ready to burst, even the Alpha in him is being cautious. As if his Alpha wolf know something, he doesn’t.

He also noticed the way Taehyung’s eyes darting across the room, as if unconsciously looking for danger. A typical habit of every Alpha, when they are with their Omega mate.

He don’t know if Jungkook recognised or not, but there’s a slight change in Jungkook’s scent. As if it’s mixed with another faint, but powerful scent. He couldn’t help but smirk at the way, Taehyung is covered in Jungkook’s omega scent. His friend can get very possessive, but what’s confusing is that, even Tae got that strange scent on him.

‘Is it?’ he thought, as his eyes widened, He needed to talk with any one of Taehyung’s hyungs first.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a knife came hurling towards where Taehyung and Jungkook were standing. Daniel barely had time to react, before Taehyung pulled Jungkook towards him, both of them landing on the floor with Taehyung encasing Jungkook inside his arms protectively.

Daniel eyed the knife stuck at the wooden rack before his eyes darted towards Taehyung.

A chill ran through Daniel as he watched those golden eyes.

Daniel silently curse under his breath.

An unknown fear and thrill crept through him, “BLOODY FUCKING HELL” He gasped out, as pieces of puzzle finally fell into place.

Taehyung is a freaking True blood.