Chp-27

(Jeon Enterprise)

“Jungkook don’t be absurd” Mr Jeon snapped, “I don’t care if you agree or not, you will sign this divorce papers”

“Like hell I would” Jungkook snapped back, glaring harshly at his father.

His father had called him for the first time in month to meet, so Jungkook came to Jeon Enterprise to meet his dad. Jungkook don’t know what he was expecting, he assumed his father would be calling to discuss some business related matter, Afterall that’s what his father always talked to him. He certainly wasn’t expecting his father to put a bunch of signs on the divorce paper laying infront of him on the table.

“Don’t to dare say that again. I don’t care what you are thinking. Speak another word about this, I am out of here” Jungkook warned. How dare this man, how dare his father even think that he will agree to something like this.

This only made Jungkook more bitter at himself for even hoping that his father care for him.

“For God’s sake, you aren’t even mated, he isn’t your bloody Alpha. Why are you so adamant now. You didn’t even wanted a marriage then, now I am providing you a golden opportunity to save yourself. Think about this, after divorce you are a free Omega, you can live your life. I can even arrange a marriage for you with a nice rich Alpha guy” Mr Jeon tried to convince his stubborn son, which only managed to make Jungkook more angrier if possible.

“ Just because I don’t have a mate mark on my neck don’t mean that Taehyung isn’t my Alpha” Jungkook gritted through his teeth, “I agree that Taehyung is unwell, but that doesn’t stop him from loving me. He care for me more than you ever did” he spat coldly, if looks could kill, his father would be already six feet down the earth.

“ Jungkook son, I care for you, that’s why I am doing this. Taehyung isn’t fit for you, he is abnormal, he can never be a Alpha, he can’t even provide you anything. You are wasting your life, don’t let yourself manipulated by others” Mr Jeon hissed, his angry Alpha Pheromones now filling the room.

“No one is manipulating me and don’t even use this ‘I care for you’ Card Mr Jeon. I didn’t see this Fatherly concern when your wife was trying to tie me with the same abnormal Alpha you were just talking about. I didn’t see you coming for your Omega son’s rescue” Jungkook scoffed, “And you don’t have to worry about Taehyung providing for me, I can earn for both of us” Did this man really forget that he own JK Design, he already have a fortune to last them a lifetime in bank account.

Jungkook then turned around, ready to walk out. He don’t know how longer he would be able to control his anger if he stayed in the same room with his father any longer.

He had already reached the door handle, when his father spoke again.

“ Jeon Jungkook, if you don’t agree to my decision, you no longer will be a Jeon” A clear threats l to disown him.

Jungkook merely chuckled, “Oh, was I supposed to be afraid. Well listen here, I can’t even give a speck of trouble thinking on it. By the way have you forgotten, it’s Kim Jungkook” Jungkook spoke asserting on Kim, it gave him a satisfaction to see his father’s face burn with anger, the Alpha Pheromones getting threatening trying to dominate him, make him submit but Jungkook merely smirked “Goodbye Mr Jeon” he then walked out, without waiting for a reply, intently shutting the door harshly, managing to scare employees.

Jungkook made his way out, ignoring the looks send towards him, followed by his newly appointed bodyguard BamBam who was waiting outside the office room. His driver immediately opened the door and drove them back to his company. Jungkook took out his phone and called Baekhyun and gave a brief about transpired. The beta will take care of the media matters if his father really moved forward with the threat of disowning him.