Chp-30

Jungkook stared at the mirror with a big frown in his face. He really don't want to attend this engagement. If anything he will gladly skip any opportunity to be in presence of his so called family, especially after the last conversation he had with his father.

But like a good cultured Omega everyone except him to be, he will put on a polite smile on his face and get over with this torture.

Taehyung wouldn't be attending, Jin hyung was having severe morning sickness. The older omega looked like he will drop dead any second, so Jin hyung and Taehyung will be staying at the mansion.

Jimin and Yoongi hyung are newly mated, so they also won't be attending. As newly mated Alpha tends to get very territorial and protective over their omega.

It's not a question if Hobi hyung will be attending or not. The Beta hate Mr Kim and Alpha Seok to his guts and there's no guarantee if he will hold himself back from tearing apart Mrs Kim at the first sight itself.

Jungkook himself isn't sure how he will react to Mrs Kim presence in the Mansion. His Omega will be blood thirsty at the sight of that bitch for sure.

So Jungkook will be attending the engagement with Namjoon hyung, which is to be held at one of the luxurious hotel in the country.

Jungkook finally got ready, he opted for a formal look. He barely stifled a laugh at the sight of his husband pouting, there's no other word to describe the look, he's currently sporting.

 He barely stifled a laugh at the sight of his husband pouting, there's no other word to describe the look, he's currently sporting

"Aww baby, don't be like that. Kookie will try to come back as fast as possible" Jungkook cooed, as he tried to hug Tae, who was wiggling to get out of his hold.

"Taetae's angry" Tae huffed, as if to point out that he is very much not happy with his husband leaving him at home. Why can't his kookie stay with him???

"How can something this cute be angry" Jungkook grinned, before tackling the Alpha into the bed, making Tae squeal.

"Taetae don't like when kookie is away" Taehyung pouted, "Wanna be with Kookie"

"Tomorrow kookie will spend the entire time with Taetae okay. Jin hyung is sick, so why not Taetae stay with hyung at home, or hyung will be alone" Jungkook asked gently, making Tae frown.

"Okay, but promise kookie will be back fast"

"Kookie promise to be back at Taetae's side as soon as possible" Jungkook promised as planted a gentle kiss on Tae's brow.

"Taetae wanna come with Kookie too, but Taetae was told that he can't come to important things like this. Taetae will spoil everything" Tae spoke sadly, making Jungkook's eyes flash dangerously.

Jungkook very well know who was that. Those bitches trying to hide his baby like he is some sort of plague.

"Don't believe a word they say Baby, they are just jealous of my prince. Soon after we catch the bad mens, Taetae can stay always with Kookie. If anyone say anything bad, Kookie will punish them" Jungkook spoke softly, as he pocked his fingers at the Alpha's stomach, making Tae giggle.