Chp -10

Jungkook didn’t realized how fast the time passed, after coming back to home they had lunch then watched a animated movie together.

It’s turned late now, after having dinner, Jungkook gave Taehyung his medicines, who whined not wanting to eat yucky medicine. Jungkook then tucked Taehyung in bed.

"Will Kookie cuddle Tatae?” Tae asked shyly, it was barely audible but Jungkook still heard it.

Jungkook bit his lips, he wasn’t expecting tae to ask something like this. He was thinking if sleeping on the couch in the living room, just like yesterday. But one look at those eyes, which is shining in hope, Jungkook’s heart melted in a beat.

“Sure Tae” Jungkook got under the duet, Taehyung immediately moved towards his side. Taehyung had his arms around Jungkook’s waist, his head in younger’s chest, while Jungkook’s had his arms automatically wrapped around Taehyung.

“Kookie smell so nice” Tae whispered, as he snuggled closer to Jungkook.

Jungkook’s heart was beating so fastly, his Omega is wagging his tail happily. It is really alarming to Jungkook to see how both if them got comfortable around each other With such a short time.

To know that Taehyung feel safe in his presence, make something flutter inside Jungkook, he feel so protective towards the older.

Is it normal to feel like this? Taehyung is his husband and considering how his condition is, it’s normal for him to feel like this right?

Having Taehyung cuddled to him, Jungkook feel so peaceful, so calm and contented.

Every single worry and stress, everything feel so little, like he can handle everything. Nothing seems unbearable, there's a surge of confidence in him, a sense of security.

Jungkook font know what future hold for him, but something tell him that he will be able to face it successfully.

With Taehyung in his arms Jungkook soon fell asleep. There wasn't any scary nightmares. As both of them slept peacefully unaware of what's happening out there.

Jeon Mansion

“Mom, what are you thinking?” Sana asked her mom, while she was busy choosing an outfit for her tomorrow’s date.

“I still can’t believe how stupidly Jungkook fell into our trap, Now it’s just a matter of few months before we totally get rid of him from our lives” Mrs Jeon spoke with a grin, She always hated Jungkook for being perfect, for having a successful career. Jungkook own JK DESIGN, he have a big name in throughout the world at just a age of 22, while her precious beautiful daughter  is just starting her modelling career at the age if 21.

It’s her daughter, who should have a better life, it’s Sana who should be more successful. So she formulated a plan, which will serve Sana a great future, Jungkook was a pawn in her game, who is to be slaughtered for their success. Even Alpha Seok and Mrs Kim was also important players in her plan.

“Mom, what are we going to do next?” Sana asked, even thought Jungkook married Taehyung, she can’t use it to bring down Jungkook as Mr Kim made them promise to never reveal anything about Taehyung. She would have used her sneaky ways , but right at the moment, she can’t take a chance, especially when she need to be in the good side of Mr Kim.

"Sweetie, you don’t worry about it, you just focus on your date. I will tell you when it’s the right time, till then let’s enjoy” Mrs Jeon smirked, looking forward to see Jungkook after his sweet husband with his human husband.

Both mother and daughter are having a great joy imaging the humiliated look on the proud Omega's face. Whi would have thought that that the great Jeon Jungkook will marry a mentally abnormal boy, whi don't even have a wolf.

Time skip>>

“WHAT THE HELL KIM NAMJOON, I TRUSTED YOU, I TRUSTED YOU TO KEEP TAEHYUNG SAFE, I HAVE BEEN GONE FOR TWO WEEKS AND THE FIRST THING I HEARD FROM YOU IS THAT TAEHYUNG IS MARRIED NOW. WHAT THE FUCKING BULLSHIT IS GOING ON” Hobi shouted, making Namjin and Yoonmin couple flich ag the harsh angry tone.

“ Where the freaking hell where you, we were trying to contact you nonstop for the past 4 days” Yoongi snapped back, loosing his patience.

It looked like Hobi finally lost his mind, he looked so angry, he literally look ready to kill Mrs Kim. He hate that women since the moment he met her, but right now he wnay to feed get to hungry lions. Everyone present in thr room is sure that Mrs Kim have deliberately put Taehyung in that spot.

“Hyung, you know very well that we four of us can’t do anything against Alpha Kim Donghyun. That man never listen to anything other than his bull load of ego speaking” Jimin reasoned, his tone soft and gentle not wanting to piss the already pissed beta infront of him

It’s been six days since Taehyung and Jungkook got married, It was only yesterday they were able to contact Hobi, who was unsurprisingly roaming around a remote village where phone won’t work. The moment hobi heard about Taehyung, he lashed out at everyone in phone, before landing back in Korea in the early morning today.

They told Hobi everything, that only made the beta more furious.

“Hobi, you can’t understand how angry I am at myself at this moment, Taehyung is like my son and all I want is for him to be safe, but right now everything is fucked up thanks you my parents and Jerk of a brother” Namjoon asked, sounding annoyed at himself.

“Joon, you people very well know about Tae’s condition, Making him marry someone is the worst joke someone can do to that poor boy” Hobi scoffed, his hatred for Mr and Mrs Kim growing bigger than it already is.

“Hobi-ah we are also worried sick about Tae, I barely slept for these past days, not knowing how my baby bear is doing, is he sleeping well, is he eating properly” Jin asked with a pained look.

“Guys, instead of sitting here worrying ourselves to death, we should do something before it’s too late. We should bring back Taehyung” Jimin spoke, his tone firm and stern)

“Namjoon, where the hell is your Great Alpha of father” Hobi sneered, his eyes flashing angrily.

Hello guys, hope you liked this chapter, next chapter coming in few hours.
💕💜💕