Chp -16

/You are a freak/

/You don’t deserve to live/

/We will make you pay for this Kim Taehyung/

/I won’t rest until I end your pathetic life/

The words kept ringing inside Taehyung’s head, all he can feel is pain, hurt, anger. He can see flashes of faces he don’t recognise, he saw the smirking faces of Mrs Kim and Seok. Their humiliating words, their hurtful words and taunts.

/You are a freak/

/Such a pathetic ass/

/No one will love such a trash like you/

Taehyung can feel his head hurting as if someone is piercing needles into his skull. He trashed on the bed, he can feel himself falling into darkness, some unknown force suffocating him. He felt like drowning in the water.

Suddenly those memories assaulting his mind faded, as something soothing the eased the burning inside him.

That voice

“Tae……Tae…..It’s a dream……..you are fine”

That sweet gentle face pulling him out of the darkness, those soothing scent calming him, lulling him back to sleep.

Jungkook watched Taehyung calming down, the pained look on his face disappearing as Tae went back to sleep.

Jungkook wokeup feeling a tugging feeling in his chest only to find Tae whimpering in his sleep. Taehyung was trashing in his sleep, having a nightmare. Jungkook released his calming Pheromones, even though he isn’t sure if it will work. He wiped Taehyung’s tears from his face, as he continued to whisper soothing words. Once Jungkook is sure that Tae went back to sleep, he gently placed a kiss on his husbands forehead.

Jungkook clearly couldn’t understand what Tae was speaking in bits and pieces, but he decided to find about Tae’s condition.

Jungkook didn’t ask anyone about his husband’s condition before. He wasn’t sure who to ask, but he had made up his mind now. He need to know what happened to his Husband.

Next day

As promised, Jungkook decided to seek answers for his question, thankfully Namjoon was in the library reading some books alone.

He approached the Alpha, who sensing his presence greeted the Omega with a Smile.

“What happened to Taehyung?” Jungkook asked eyeing Namjoon intently.

Namjoon looks at Jungkook and sigh, he had already expected his conversation,

“We don’t know” Namjoon answered with a sigh.

“WHAT!” Jungkook shouted shocked as he eyed Namjoon bewildered.

"Taehyung is my half brother, My mom isn’t his mother. I don’t know much about Taehyung’s biological mother. I just know that I had a sibling other than Seok, I saw Taehyung for the first time in the hospital bed one and half year ago. It’s hobi, who know about Taehyung. It was hobi, who told us that Taehyung met with an accident, he refused to delve into deeper details about Taehyung” Namjoon confessed, making Jungkook shocked