Chp-49

I have a good news and a bad news.

Bad news is that I had to hard reset my phone and lost everything. So, that's the delay for the upload.

Good news is 👇

Big updates on this week.

🥰

It only took a moment for Sehun to recognise the new scent, immediately a look of sheer panic captured his whole face as he turned around to see none other than Jeon Jungkook.

Every blood drained from Sehun's face at the sight of Jungkook, he couldn't stop the sheer panic that captured him, as as he realized that Jungkook must have been standing there long enough. He don't know how much Jungkook must have heard, but judging by the stone cold look on the omega's face told him that he had heard enough. Every step Jungkook took forward made him unconsciously take a step backward.

Mark sat on the ground crippled with fear as he watched Sehun and Jungkook standing only a feet apart, facing each with burning gazes.

SLAP

The sound of slap resonated throughout the room. Mark felt his whole body freeze as he stared at Sehun holding his palm over his cheeks with shock. He didn't even dare to breathe in fear as he watched the scene unfolding right infront of him.

"How could you?" Jungkook asked, his voice barely above a whisper, but that moment it seemed to be loud enough to be heard anywhere in that huge room, "From the first time I saw you, I knew you were hiding something, but I never expected this from you. After everything Taehyung did for you, is this how you repay him"

A harsh laugh emitted from Jungkook's mouth, as he pinned Sehun with his sharp cold gaze that could slice the other Alpha if possible. "Someone told me that, you need to fear the snake inside the house more than the foxes outside, you would never know when they will bite you from back." The omega was thrumming with so much anger that he never felt with so intensity even for his stepmom.

Maybe because it's Taehyung who has been wronged this time. He might forgive the ones who hurt him, but even the thought of someone hurting his mate is enough to send him wild with fury.

Sehun was too lost for words, at that moment he felt like jungkook was empowering him, even without the Omega realising it. He wanted to stop the Omega from speaking, make him stop from uttering any of the words he heard to anyone outside, but Sehun couldn't even lift a finger. It was like he was rendered completely defenceless infront of Jungkook.

The fact that he was being rendered defenceless infront of a mere Omega made him burn with fury.

"What? Are you getting angry? Should I be scared" Jungkook asked in a mocking tone, "The great Alpha Kim Sehun is angry, everyone be scared, or" Jungkook paused, before taking a step forward towards Sehun," Or are you going to run to your daddy and cry about how a pathetic Omega slapped you, or in your words Kim Taehyung's bitch"

Jungkook smirked when he saw Sehun's eyes widen at that.

"Sehun! Sehun! Never thought you to be someone who makes his father do every dirty work. Aren't you a Kim Alpha? aren't you supposed to fight for your rights like a man, and not like some pathetic backstabbing asshole" Jungkook spoke in a scornful tone.

Suddenly Sehun lunged towards Jungkook with a growl, but a fist connected his chest, slamming him backwards to the ground.

Sehun layed on the groaning in pain, It took a moment for him to realise what happened, making his eyes widen in shock.