Ahmet Savage

"Dad, why don't you have a cool title like that?!" - Ahmet Savage

Biographical information

Full Name: Ahmet Deniz Savage

Gender: Male

Status: Alive

Age: 12 (Season 2)

Birth: 2002

Race: Mage

Nationality: Turkish-American

Origin: Istanbul, Turkey

Residence:

* Jazz Town, Pacific Bay, USA (formerly)

* Inner City, Pacific Bay, USA (formerly)

* Istanbul, Turkey (formerly)

Past profession(s): Pick-pocket

Family:

* Adalet Anders Sadik-Halvorsen (adoptive parent)

* Fili Savage (adoptive father)

* Clover Savage (sibling) (deceased)

* Aslan Sadik-Halvorsen (grandfather)

* Heimdall Sadik-Halvorsen (grandfather)

* John Savage (grandfather)

* Quinn Savage (grandmother)

* James Savage (uncle)

* Magnus Dahl (uncle)

* Tómus Dahl (uncle)

* Hazan Tilki (biological grandmother)

* Anna Hansson (aunt)

* André Santos (great-great-great-grandfather) (deceased post Mysteries of The Past timeline)

Profile

Height: 4'10"

Age: 12 (season 2)

Weight: 80 lbs

Eyes: brown

Blood: A-

Ahmet is the 12-year-old homeless boy who used to live on the streets of the Inner City bazaar before Adalet decided to adopt him. He wears a light gray with red detail hoodie, a pair of jean shorts and sneakers. He also has a beaded necklace around his neck and a silver wolf-shaped necklace gifted to him by Adalet.

During Save The World, Ahmet wears black joggers, running shoes, and an athletic hoodie with a black body, red sleeves that could cover the back of his hands with holes for his thumbs, and a matching red hood. On the left side of the chest is an embroodered gold crescent moon interlocking with a sunflower.

After adopting the fennec fox he and his father saved, whom Ahmet named Scout, the boy bought a backpack to carry the fox around in after seeing a picture on the internet of someone carrying their cat around in one.

It's a dark gray backpack that he made inserts for to stiffen the bottom and sides. He got a small pillow to cushion the bottom and sewed soft fabric around the inside to keep Scout warm. Ahmet also velcroed a sheet of mesh to the top so that he could leave the top open without worrying about Scout jumping out (not that the fox would ever leave his favourite human). The bag also has a couple of smaller pockets on the front and sides where Ahmet keeps treats/food for Scout plus a collapsible dog bowl and travel water bottle designed for animals that he found at the pet store.