Vukašin Zima

"Marina! It's been too long, can't visit an old man like me now that you're a famous psychologist?" - Vukašin "Vuk" Zima

Biographical information

Full Name: Vukašin "Vuk" Zima-Valt

Alias(es): 

* Pisces 

* Wolf

* Wolfie

* Kurt (wolf in Turkish)

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Gay

Status: Alive

Age: 59 (season 3)

Birth: 1956

Race: Human-Xandarian

Nationality: Russian-Xandarian

Origin: Yakutsk, Sakha Republic, Russia

Residence: Yakutsk, Sakha Republic, Russia

Profession(s): G.I.A Immigration Agent

Family:

* Zavier Valt (father) (deceased)

* Viktoriya Zima (mother) (deceased)

* Aleksey Zima (brother) (deceased)

* Marina Romanova (niece)

* Natasha Romanova (sister-in-law) (deceased)

* Misha Zima (great-grandfather) (deceased post Mysteries of The Past timeline)

* Unnamed great-grandmother (deceased post Mysteries of The Past timeline)

Partner(s): Elijah Young (boyfriend)

Affiliation(s): G.I.A.

Profile

Height: 6"2'

Age: 59 (season 3)

Weight: 197lbs

Eyes: teal

Blood: A+

Born in Siberia, Vuk is a tall man with pale skin and gray hair swept to the side with a piece that often falls between his dark teal eyes and a slightly scruffy gray beard. When he's not braving the cold winter of Yakutsk, he wears dark pants, black boots, a t-shirt the colour of seafoam, and a darker blue-green jacket that has the symbol of Pisces embroidered on the left side.

Vuk also wears a thin, choker-style collar made of blue leather with a gold clasp, and a set of dog tags with a gold finish instead of the traditional gray. Later, a white crystal snowflake charm is added to his collar.

In Out of This World Murder, Vuk wore an open black trench coat, black slacks, and a black dress shirt with a teal blazer and matching pocket square in his jacket. This outfit also introduced the addition of the white crystal snowflake charm on his collar. Lastly, he had a gold Pieces lapel pin with a chain connecting it to his breast pocket.

He owns a beautiful and silly Husky named Nova. She's a smart dog but has her dumb moments, but Vuk loves her nonetheless.

As per his suspect appearance in Valhalla Calling Thee, it is known that Vuk has visited Xandar.

As per his suspect appearance in Star of Death, it is known that Vuk is a marksman and drinks ginger beer.