Sephora Levesque

"Amy Young, never thought I'd have you in my classroom again." - Sephora Levesque

Biographical information

Full Name: Sephora Levesque

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Status: Incarcerated

Age: 37 (season 2)

Birth: 1977

Race: Human

Nationality: American

Origin: White Peaks, Pacific Bay, USA

Residence: White Peaks, Pacific Bay, USA

Profession(s): High School Science Teacher

Past profession(s): Figure Skater

Partner(s): Illia LeBlanc (ex-husband) (deceased)

Affiliation(s): White Peaks Memorial High School

Profile

Height: 5'4"

Age: 37 (season 2)

Weight: 138lbs

Eyes: blue

Blood: AB-

Sephora is a woman in her late thirties with curly black hair and dull blue eyes. She wears a yellow dress shirt tucked into black pants and eye-catching red heels.

As per her suspect appearance in Dying for the Gold, it is known that Sephora knows chemistry and figure skating and has chemical burns.

Synopsis

Sephora was the killer of her ex-husband Illia Leblanc in Dying for the Gold.

She was a science teacher at White Peaks Memorial High School and taught Amy Young when the officer was a teenager. She became a teacher after her skating career was destroyed following an accident in a lab where chemicals spilled on her skin. The chemicals caused a massive scar on her shoulder and upper arm while also damaging her nerves. She is incapable of raising that arm above her head and cannot lift more than 15 lbs.

The accident also led to her divorcing Illia, her husband and skating partner. After the doctors told her she would never be able to compete in the Olympics, Sephora convinced herself it was because her scars made her hideous, not that she was physically incapable due to the nerve damage. She also believed that Illia no longer loved her, as he continued practicing his skating, planning to enter as a soloist. But Illia still loved his wife even if they couldn't share their passion for skating anymore; however, nothing he said or did convinced Sephora of his feelings.

When Illia and Adalet began practicing to enter the Olympics together, Sephora claimed the two were romantically involved. But neither Illia nor Adalet felt that way about the other. But once again, Sephora could not see past her delusional ideas. And so, she filed for a divorce and moved back to White Peaks to teach high school.

Years passed, and Sephora's hatred towards Illia continued to boil, especially since he and Adalet won gold at the Olympics. That medal should have been around her neck, not some young whore's! She swore that if the opportunity arose, she would get her revenge on the two who tossed her aside like trash; she would kill Illia and Adalet if it were the last thing she did.

And one day, her moment came. She learned that Illia was coming to White Peaks for a farewell performance and that Adalet would be skating with him. So Sephora began planning how to kill them and found poetic justice in them dying in a pool of acid. Just as acid ruined her life, it would take theirs. After meticulously calculating the required amount of acid to pour under the rink, Sephora watched from the stands as Illia and Adalet plunged into the acid water below and to their deaths.

While she was angry that Adalet survived, she was pleased to see Illia's dead body flowing in the water as the acid ate away at his flesh. She was so confident that she would get away with the murder that she was shocked when Amy and Frank arrested her. She couldn't believe Illia would win over her, even in death. It wasn't fair! She shouldn't have to go to jail for getting revenge on the man who ruined her life!

But Sephora couldn't see that Illia wasn't the one who ruined her life; she had. And now she had to pay for killing her ex-husband and attempting to kill Adalet. Now, Sephora will spend the rest of her life behind bars wallowing in the misery she had created for herself.

Story Information

First appeared: Dying for the Gold

Trivia

* I named her after the makeup store Sephora for reasons I cannot remember

* Inspiration for her personality came from some of my old teachers, who I did not like