Kimberly Worthington

"Dammit, I knew that would come back to bite me...." - Kimberly Worthington

Biographical information

Full Name: Kimberly Worthington

Gender: Genderflux

Sexuality: Demisexual

Status: Alive

Age: 26

Birth: 1990

Race: Human

Nationality: American

Origin: Saint Paul, Minnesota

Residence: Saint Paul, Minnesota

Profession(s): Social Worker

Family:

* Averly Worthington (cousin)

* Unnamed brother

Profile

Height: 5'10"

Age: 26 (season 3)

Weight: 152lbs

Eyes: green

Blood: A-

Kimberly is a few inches taller and has darker skin than her cousin Averly, but the two have almost identical eye colours. Her blonde hair is styled into a pixie cut with lavender streaks, and she has a dark purple beanie on her head with three flower pins on the brim. She wears tight, ripped silver jeans, a purple tank top, a cropped black leather jacket with more pins on the chest, and bulky black boots.

As per her suspect appearance in Blackout Dead, it is known that Kimberly is allergic to peanuts, uses Indian soap, and has watched Jon & Terry.

Synopsis

Kimberly was a suspect in the murder of Bodhi Green. She is cousins with Averly Worthington and followed her to India after learning of Averly's interest in a rising "Guru." Kimberly couldn't believe that her cousin had been blinded by some "light" and was giving her money to a crazy guy in robes. She was sure that the Guru was a scammer and was going to prove it to Averly.

Unfortunately, Kimberly couldn't find the Guru. But she did find one of his most devoted followers, yoga enthusiast Bodhi Green. So, she decided to try and prove her theory by following Bodhi to get proof of his and the Guru's scheme. She stalked him for almost a week, but besides learning about how startlingly flexible the man was, Kimberly found nothing to prove that he was scamming people.

With her hopes of taking Averly home crushed, Kimberly planned to leave India empty-handed. But her trip would be delayed by Bodhi's murder. While she was proven innocent, she was disappointed that neither she nor the Bureau could prove Bodhi and the Guru were guilty of fraud.

Kimberly hopes the Bureau will have more luck convincing their teammate to stop following the Guru than she did with her cousin. She refused to believe that a flashing light could magically cleanse people. Now, she would leave that mission in the Bureau's hands. Meanwhile, she'll keep trying to convince Averly to come home before she gives away every last cent she owns.

Story Information

First appeared: Blackout Dead

Trivia

* Her style is pastel-punk with flower accents

* I thought her hair would be hard to do, but because of the hat, it was surprisingly easy!

* She and Averly love going hiking and camping together

* She once put glue in her brother's shampoo as revenge for him hogging the TV