Eliza Clayton

"Elliot Clayton! You get out here right now!" - Eliza Clayton

Biographical information

Full Name: Eliza Clayton

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Lesbian

Status: Alive

Age: 22 (season 3)

Birth: 1993

Race: Human

Nationality: British

Origin: Cheltenham, England, United Kingdom

Residence: Cheltenham, England, United Kingdom

Profession(s): Fashion Designer

Family:

* Elliot Clayton (brother)

* Esther Clayton (sister)

* Evangeline Clayton (mother)

* Cedric Clayton (father)

Profile

Height: 5'5"

Age: 22 (season 3)

Weight: 129lbs

Eyes: blue

Blood: A-

Eliza Clayton is a young woman in her early twenties with fair skin like her brother Elliot, though hers is a healthier complexion, sky-blue eyes, and long black hair dyed a teal-ish-green colour at the ends, creating a black-to-green ombre effect.

In her debut, she wears black pants with the cuffs rolled up above her ankle-high black heeled boots, a black pleated skirt with a white stripe and black belt, a white dress shirt plus a green sweater vest tucked in at her waist and a black jacket with rolled-up sleeves on top. She wears a watch on her right wrist and a black leather purse strapped across her chest, resting on her left hip. She also has a wide-brimmed black hat with a green ribbon that matches her sweater vest and hair, plus a Lesbian flag pin on the left side of her jacket to complete the look.

Sometimes, Eliza wears glasses when she needs them to read or see fine details. Additionally, whenever it's sunny or when she feels like it, Eliza wears a beige see-through shawl wrapped around her shoulders instead of her usual jacket.

Synopsis

The older sister of Elliot Clayton, Eliza is the firstborn of the Clayton siblings. She is very protective of her younger siblings and is always the first person who would stand up for her family. After graduating from university, she decided to spend some time travelling the world while designing clothes on the side. She has visited many places, including Paris, Berlin, Madrid, Moscow, and Tokyo. Once she finishes seeing the world, she plans to focus on her fashion work while returning to school part-time to advance her studies.

The Bureau got the chance to meet Eliza when she went to check on her brother. Eliza was in South Korea serving as a chaperone for Esther's class trip, and the two made sure to have some sister-bonding time away from the chaos of Esther's classmates. They tried to drag Elliot into a sibling adventure, but The Bureau needed to leave for Tokyo to get back on the trail of SOMBRA.

Eliza hopes her brother is safe with the Bureau since she knows how much he didn't want to join the agency. But sadly, Elliot didn't have a choice in the matter as it was either helping the team or going to jail for hacking the Bureau's servers. At least Eliza knows he probably had fun giving the servers an Elliot Clayton upgrade.

And she did make her brother promise to keep in touch with her and Esther while he was travelling, so she looks forward to hearing about his latest adventures.

Eliza and Esther reappeared during the additional investigation of The Brave and The Dead after their parents and Elliot had been suspected of killing the family butler, Wilfred Pennyworth. They learned that their parents had been forced to work for SOMBRA for the past twenty years, but after being exonerated, they are now helping the Bureau take down the criminal organization.

Eliza moved back home to be with her family and help keep an eye out for SOMBRA. She keeps Elliot up to date on what is happening in England while the Claytons are slowly working towards learning how to be a family again. It's hard with Elliot being so far away, but Eliza hopes that one day, once SOMBRA is defeated, her brother can come home, and the family can be whole again.

Eliza made a brief cameo in The Brave and The Dead after the Bureau had solved the murder of Wilfred Pennyworth, the Clayton Family butler.

While not seen in the story, Elliot gave his sister Vanna Alabama's number after Sanjay had given his to the singer. He knows how big of a crush his sister has on Vanna and wants her to have a chance to act on it. The two hit it off almost immediately, and Eliza and Vanna text often, easily building a friendship and planning to one day meet in person and see if their relationship can go further.

She made another cameo alongside her family when they reunited with Elliot in New York to celebrate the Bureau's victory over SOMBRA.

Story Information

First appeared: Explosive Secrets

Trivia

* Like her sister Esther, Eliza is also not one of my OCs, and her design belongs to BF_1352

* She has a bachelor's degree in psychology. She plans to continue studying to earn her doctorate to become a psychologist

* Even though she wears her watch on her right wrist; she is right-handed

* Loves travelling the world and fashion

* She has a crush on Vanna Alabama

* Trivia from BF_1352

     * Has somewhat a "curse" to look like a femme fatale; hence she has to cover herself up at all times.

     * She has a friend back in the states, but lost connection due to some problems

     * Has a hobby of singing to cheer up her siblings, as well as making stylish clothes for them

          * If you can imagine her singing, it's like an angel or a Disney princess

     * Is extremely cautious towards men. You can guess why

     * She hates puns so much that she laughs at them unintentionally

     * She is a reference to Grey DeLisle/Griffin and Elizabeth Gillies, since they both sing, both stylish and gorgeous, and has a knack of changing one voice to another just to make people laugh

Gallery

A full-body drawing of Eliza Clayton by BF_1352