Bell Beauty

Biographical information

Full Name: Bell Beauty

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Status: Deceased

Age: 29 (season 3)

Birth: 1986

Race: Human

Cause of Death: Stabbed in the neck

Nationality: American

Origin: Los Angeles, California, USA

Residence: Los Angeles, California, USA

Profession(s): Beauty Influencer

Profile

Height: 5'4"

Age: 29 (season 3)

Weight: 137lbs

Eyes: blue

Blood: A-

A beauty on the outside, but a beast on the inside, Bell had wavy long brown hair and sharp blue eyes usually accentuated with makeup. She wore a flowing blue dress, white heels, and a brown jacket. She also had rose-shaped earrings and a matching necklace.

Synopsis

Bell was the victim in Beauty is Dead. She was a beauty influencer with thousands of online fans who followed her makeup and fashion advice. But even though her life revolved around helping to make people beautiful, on the inside, she was rotten to the core.

She had met her killer years prior in beauty school. Bell was jealous of Liv's talent and refused to let someone "uglier" than her be more successful with makeup. So, she devised a devious plan to sabotage Liv's work during the final exam by adding liquid latex to her makeup. But even Bell will admit she had never anticipated Liv's sister, who was the model, to be deathly allergic to latex.

Everyone watched the young woman's face swell like a balloon and later get taken away by paramedics to the nearest hospital. Bell hadn't planned on someone else suffering from her sabotaging, but she was too pleased with Liv failing and dropping out to feel guilty. While Liv and her sister returned to Norway, Bell pursued her career in professional makeup and fashion.

Years later, Bell's friend Ariel invited her on a trip to Norway. Bell saw this as an opportunity to promote herself to a European audience and jumped at the chance to get more fans. Of course, even in another country, she still caused problems like trying to force Ariel to pay for her travel expenses, depriving her cameraman Casey of sleep, being a "Karen" to the barista Morten, and calling Anders a freak for being genderfluid.

But, her past actions toward Liv would be her downfall. Liv never got over what Bell had done to her sister and sought revenge. When Bell visited the Fram Museum, Liz saw this as her chance to avenge her sister and everyone else who Bell had wronged. After giving Bell a banned foundation she was allergic to, Liv followed her until they reached Vigeland Park. During this time, Bell's face began to turn red and swell with hives, but she never realized how bad the reaction was...

Until she saw her reflection in the park fountain's water, Bell was horrified at her appearance and used the fountain water to try and get her makeup off. While she was distracted, Liv snuck up from behind and smashed a rock against her head, knocking Bell out. With Bell incapacitated, Liv stabbed her in the neck with a cuticle pusher and tossed her body into the fountain to bleed out.

Now, the world would remember Bell as a hideous beast who left a trail of ruined lives in her wake. And while her fans mourned the loss of their makeup idol, that would quickly change once they found out about who Bell was behind the camera. Bell's beauty was dead, and neither in life nor death would she ever be beautiful again...

Story Information

First appeared: Beauty is Dead

Trivia

* She is a reference to Bell from Beauty and the Beast

* The title of the case she appeared in is a play on the phrase "beauty is pain"

* Her favourite flower was roses

* I was inspired by the old beauty influencers I used to watch for the drama. Seriously, it was sometimes better than TV dramas!