Esther Clayton

"My sister's a lesbian, stupid!" - Esther Clayton

Biographical information

Full Name: Esther Clayton

Gender: Female

Status: Alive

Age: 12 (season 3)

Birth: 2003

Race: Human

Nationality: British

Origin: Cheltenham, England, United Kingdom

Residence: Cheltenham, England, United Kingdom

Profession(s): Student

Family:

* Elliot Clayton (brother)

* Eliza Clayton (sister)

* Evangeline Clayton (mother)

* Cedric Clayton (father)

Profile

Height: 4"8'

Age: 12 (season 3)

Weight: 110lbs

Eyes: brown

Blood: O-

The younger sister of Elliot Clayton, Esther, is a young girl with short black hair featuring a vivid purple strike in her bangs and soft brown eyes. She always wears a white headband with a blue star.

During her suspect appearance in Explosive Secrets, she wears her school uniform consisting of a white dress shirt and blue tie, a dark blue blazer and matching pleated skirt, black tights, and black shoes.

When out of her school uniform, she wears a deep blue dress with a purple undershirt, dark purple leggings with black stars, and blue sneakers. She keeps her headband and sports a silver necklace with a yellow star charm and a black artist's glove on her right hand with a purple watch over it.

In her suspect appearance in Explosive Secrets, it is known that Esther listens to K-pop, drinks Dalgona coffee, and uses snail slime face masks.

Synopsis

Esther is the younger sister of Bureau member Elliot Clayton. She currently attends a private boarding school in Cheltenham, the same one her siblings attended, while her parents work outside the country. She keeps in contact with her brother while he travels the world saving people, and her older sister Eliza who enjoys travelling for fun.

She meets the Bureau during a trip to South Korea after the class's bus driver was killed following a crash. She notified her brother of the murder, and Elliot sent his teammates to ensure his sister was safe and that the killer wasn't coming after her or her classmates.

After the killer had been arrested, Elliot showed his sister around the Bureau's plane and let her help him with a lab analysis for his teammates. Esther was sad to see her brother go, but she looks forward to the next time they can hang out together.

And maybe Eliza can join them next time, and they can have a Clayton sibling adventure!

Esther made a brief cameo in The Brave and The Dead after the Bureau had solved the murder of Wilfred Pennyworth, the Clayton Family butler.

She made another cameo alongside her family when they reunited with Elliot in New York to celebrate the Bureau's victory over SOMBRA.

Story Information

First appeared: Explosive Secrets

Trivia

* She's NOT one of my original OCs. I was permitted to use her by her creator BF_1352 after she pitched the idea of giving Elliot siblings

     * Thanks again for letting me use her!

* She dyed her bangs to look more like Elliot

* Trivia from BF_1352

     * She looks up to and aspires to be like her big brother Elliot

     * She loves all things space: stars, planets, comets, etc.

     * Enjoys learning about new technology

     * Esther likes to draw, hence the artist glove and has a fascination with art

     * Her design is a reference to Lydia Deetz from Beetlejuice

Gallery

A full-body drawing of Esther Clayton by BF_1352

A full-body drawing of Esther Clayton by BF_1352. The one on the left is her season 3 design when she wears her school uniform, while the one on the right is her when she's older (18).