Léon Toussaint

"Let's go enjoy the carnival, little brother." - Léon Toussaint

Biographical information

Full Name: Léon Toussaint

Alias(es): Léo

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Bisexual

Status: Alive

Age: 55 (season 2)

Birth: 1959

Race: Human

Nationality: American

Origin: Jazz Town, Pacific Bay, USA

Residence:

* Jazz Town, Pacific Bay, USA

* New Orleans (formerly)

* India (formerly)

* Innovation Valley, Pacific Bay, USA (formerly)

Profession(s): Bar owner

Past profession(s): Army Sergeant

Family:

* Dominique Toussaint (Father) (deceased)

* Martha Toussaint (Mother) (deceased)

* Yann Toussaint (brother)

* Nathan Pandit (son)

* Oberon Douglas (son-in-law)

* Avi Douglas (grandson)

* Jessica Toussaint (sister-in-law)

* Lily Toussaint (niece)

* James Toussaint (nephew)

Partner(s): Devi Pandit (ex-girlfriend) (incarcerated)

Affiliation(s):

Zhoot Up!

* US Army (formerly)

Profile

Height: 6'2"

Age: 55 (season 2)

Weight: 185lbs

Eyes: brown

Blood: AB-

Léon is a tall, 55-year-old man with short gray curls, a clean-cut gray beard and dark brown eyes. He wears teal glasses and a matching bandana around his neck. He is often dressed in a white dress shirt, a dark vest, a light brown jacket, blue jeans and black sneakers.

As per his suspect appearance in Return To Killer Bay, it is known that Léon eats beignets, uses bath salts and takes sleeping pills.

History

Léon is the firstborn son of Dominique and Martha Toussaint and the older brother of Yann Toussaint. He grew up in Jazz Town with his family but as a child was often hospitalized due to a variety of illnesses. He was diagnosed with leukemia at just 6 months old and had other issues including asthma and hypotension. He went into remission from his leukemia almost two years after his diagnosis, but later in his life, he developed lung cancer.

He had been diagnosed with lung cancer after his mother discovered she was pregnant with Yann. while chemo and radiation helped to manage his cancer, he needed a double lung transplant if he wanted to live past his teen years. Doctors advised against keeping Léon at home if they planned on raising Yann, but Léon wanted to stay with his family and refused to leave them.