Dee Lebeau

Biographical information

Full Name: Dee Lebeau

Gender: Demigirl

Sexuality: Demisexual

Status: Alive

Age: 17 (season 1)

Birth: 1996

Race: Human

Nationality: French-American

Origin: Old Town, Grimsborough, USA

Residence: Old Town, Grimsborough, USA

Profession(s): Tour Guide

Family: Unnamed parents

Profile

Height: 5'0"

Age: 17 (season 1)

Weight: 117lbs

Eyes: blue

Blood: AB+

Dee is a bubbly teenager with fair skin, blue eyes, and long brown hair dyed a multitude of rainbow colours. While working, she wears a tour guide uniform consisting of black tights and a matching t-shirt, a blue skirt and vest, and black shoes.

As per her suspect appearance in Worst of Wives and Worst of Women, it is known that Dee has watched Hamilton, exercises, and eats maple syrup.

Synopsis

Dee was a suspect in the murder investigation of Renée Murphy. She works at the Grimsborough tourism bureau as an information clerk and tour guide. She spends her days giving visitors suggestions and advice for their visit to Grimsborough, recommending places and attractions to see.

One of these visitors was Renée Murphy. The woman had gone to the tourist bureau to demand the whereabouts of her "daughter" Adalet. But Dee had no idea who Renée was looking for and told her they were a tourist bureau, not a lost and found. She offered to recommend some places to visit, but Renée kept insisting Dee tell her where to find her "daughter."

After the woman showed no signs of calming down, Dee called her manager and security to escort Renée out of the building. But before she left, Renée ripped Dee's locket off her neck and took it with her. Later, during the investigation, Jones and John reunited Dee with her necklace, and she told them about the incident with Renée.

Dee was proven innocent after Will Murphy was arrested for his aunt's murder. Dee was happy that justice was served, even if the woman was rude and hostile. Now, she can focus on her work helping the tourists of Grimsborough enjoy their time in her extraordinary city.

Story Information

First appeared: Worst of Wives and Worst of Women

Trivia

* She has one of the most complicated hairstyles to date. She's tied with Cybele for the hardest!

* She loves theatre; her favourites are musicals

* Wants to work in theatre and film production, especially in special effects