Ariel Pond

Biographical information

Full Name: Ariel Pond

Gender: Genderqueer (she/her & they/them)

Sexuality: Pansexual

Status: Alive

Age: 28 (season 3)

Birth: 1987

Race: Human

Nationality: Danish

Origin: Copenhagen, Denmark

Residence:

* Burbank, California, USA

* Copenhagen, Denmark (formerly)

Profession(s): Travel Blogger

Profile

Height: 5'1"

Age: 28 (season 3)

Weight: 127lbs

Eyes: blue

Blood: B+

A girl longing to travel the world, Ariel has long, wavy red hair reaching her mid-back, fair skin splattered with freckles, and bright blue eyes. She wears a frilly purple crop top, green leggings, and short brown boots. For accessories, she has seashell-themed jewelry in the form of a necklace and matching pearl earrings.

As per her suspect appearance in Beauty is Dead, it is known that Ariel eats Dunder Salts, gets manicures, and drinks coffee.

Synopsis

Ariel was a suspect in the murder of Bell Beauty. She is a blogger and world traveller who gives her fans travel tips and destination advice based on her experiences. She has loved travelling ever since she was young and is happy to share her knowledge with others.

She met Bell a few years ago on a trip to Paris. They had both attended a fashion show, and their seats ended up being beside each other. And while Bell wasn't very talkative, Ariel's extroverted personality made up for that. By the show's end, they had swapped numbers, and Ariel offered to give Bell travel tips anytime the beauty influencer needed them.

They remained friends online through social media, and when Ariel had the opportunity to travel to Norway, she thought Bell might like to come. Bell accepted the invitation and joined Ariel on the trip, bringing her cameraman Casey Wood as a plus one.

But the trip wasn't as smooth sailing as Ariel hoped it would be. Bell tried to invoice Ariel for her room charges and "service" fees. But Ariel reminded Bell that it wasn't a free trip and that she never said she would be paying for Bell's travel expenses. Bell argued that the trip was a business deal and that the redhead would pay for Bell's portion of the trip in exchange for her making posts to promote Ariel.

Ariel refused, as they had never talked about this being a business trip. It had always been a trip for two friends to explore Norway. Bell was furious and stormed off, claiming Ariel was using her for fame. Ariel spent the next hours searching for Bell, and when she eventually made it to Vigeland Park, she discovered that her friend had been murdered.

While she had been angry at Bell, she never wished for her to die. Ariel had no idea how horrible Bell had been to Liv and her sister in the past, and she couldn't fault the Norwegian for seeking revenge... Maybe if Bell's personality had been as beautiful as her name, she might have been a better person. Unfortunately, even though Bell was beautiful on the outside, she was a hideous monster on the inside.

Story Information

First appeared: Beauty is Dead

Trivia

* She is based on Ariel from The Little Mermaid

* She has travelled across Europe and has visited at least three countries on every continent