Ivy Noel

"Mister Bontemps, you're back! And you've brought a friend! Would you like more gingerbread? Or a muffin?" - Ivy Noel

Biographical information

Full Name: Ivy Noel

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Lesbian

Status: Alive

Age: 16 (season 4)

Birth: 1874

Race: Human

Nationality: French-American

Origin: Concordia, USA

Residence: Concordia, USA

Past profession(s): Cookie Seller

Affiliation(s): Le Levain Roma Bakery

Profile

Height: 5'1"

Age: 16 (season 4)

Weight: 125lbs

Eyes: green

Blood: A-

While working in the bakery, Ivy keeps her brown hair pinned up into a bun and sometimes wears a scarf or hat to protect her hair. She wears a white barker's shirt underneath a red apron and black trousers. Lastly, the dark teal scarf from her first appearance is wrapped around her neck.

As per her suspect appearance in Ring In The New Death, it is known that Ivy eats panettone.

Synopsis

Ivy is a baker and cookie seller for the famous Italian bakery Le Levain Roma. She briefly appears in Rowdy Rick's murder investigation when Argo and Issac question her about who bought gingerbread from her.

Later, on New Year's Eve, Ivy returned as a suspect in the murder of Romulus Fabbri after clues led Isaac and Maddie to her workplace. During her first interrogation, Ivy claimed not to know anything about the murder or Romulus but was shocked to hear the man was dead. She told the detectives that he had visited the bakery, and she served him cannolis with him leaving her a tip in return. She explained that he was charming and had promised to visit the bakery again, but unknown to Isaac and Maddie, Ivy was omitting some information from her statement.

Further into the investigation, Isaac and Maddie discover Ivy's necklace in one of their crime scenes. When they questioned her about how it could have gotten there, Ivy admitted that Romulus had ripped the necklace off her neck and taken it after she refused to refund him. Ivy swore she hadn't killed Romulus and planned to beg him to return the necklace after her shift. Luckily, it was proven that Ivy didn't kill Romulus after the actual killer was arrested.

Ivy appeared one more time during that case's additional investigation. When Maddie, Charlie and Jason visited the bakery, she fulfilled their request for some bomboloni. She gave them to the group for free as thanks for everything they had done and New Haven. Ivy invited them to come back and visit any time, and she would ensure treats would always be waiting for them!

Story Information

First appeared: A Murder Carol

Trivia

* She is a canon character from Mysteries of The Past. She's the cookie seller the player and Isaac met during A Murder Carol

* I considered naming her Holly as I wanted a Christmas-themed name, but I associate that name with Holly Hopper, so I went with Ivy, from the song The Holly and The Ivy instead

* Her surname, Noel, means Christmas in French

* She loves cookies. Her favourite kinds are chocolate chip and gingerbread

* Likewise, she always smells like freshly baked cookies

Gallery

This is Ivy's canon appearance in the game.