Lauren Baliey

"I'd love to, Elli." - Lauren Bailey

Biographical information

Full Name: Lauren Bailey

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Status: Alive

Age: 16 (season 3)

Birth: February 24th, 1999

Race: Human

Nationality: Australian

Origin: Sydney, Australia

Residence: Sydney, Australia

Profession(s):

* Rosarie's Assistant

* Assistant Historian

Family:

* Omar Bailey (father)

* Louis Bailey (father)

Partner(s): Elliot Clayton (boyfriend)

Affiliation(s):

* Australia Museum

* The Bureau (formerly)

Profile

Height: 5"3'

Age: 16 (season 3)

Weight: 115lbs

Eyes: green

Blood: A+

Hailing from Sydney, Australia, Lauran is a teenager who loves history. She is shot, fair-skinned, with long black hair dyed red on the ends and blonde streaks in her bangs. Half of her hair is pulled into a side ponytail, and her bangs frame her green eyes. She does wear makeup, but usually just mascara, lipstick, and her basic makeup look.

For her clothes, Lauren wears a red t-shirt with short black sleeves and trim around the collar with a leather jack that ends just above her waist with the left sleeve rolled up to show the red lining and a strap across her right bicep. She has a red and black plaid skirt over black leggings held up by a black belt with a silver chain around her waist. She also wears calf-high, high heel black boots with red soles and black buckles at the tops and around her ankles.

Lauren wears a black, fingerless glove on her left hand with a red wristwatch for accessories. She also has a purple choker, a necklace with a purple pendant, and silver cuff earrings. Lastly, she has a charm bracelet on her right wrist that spells ❤️ELLI.

She ties it around her waist if she isn't wearing her jacket.

As per her suspect appearance in United in Ashes, it is known that Lauren knows chemistry.

Synopsis

The assistant of Rosarie d'Entremont-Ripley and the girlfriend of Elliot Clayton, Lauren is a teen with a love for history and technology. Her fathers raised her in a modest home just outside the city of Sydney, where she attended the local schools with her friends and classmates. She enjoys visiting the city to visit the local shops and entertainment attractions.

When she was younger, she attended an international boarding school where she met Elliot Clayton, a classmate a year ahead of her. The two bonded over a shared interest in technology and became friends. But they lost touch after moving back to their respective countries.