Avi Douglas

"We found your cereal's number." - Avi Douglas

Biographical information

Full Name: Avishkar "Avi" Robin Douglas

Gender: Male

Status: Alive

Age: 5 (season 1)

Birth: 2007

Race: Human

Nationality: Australian-Indian

Origin: Concordia, USA

Residence: 

* Grimsborough, USA

* Concordia, USA (formerly)

Family:

* Nathan Pandit (father)

* Oberon Douglas (father)

* Kavi Pandit (great-grandfather)

* Léon Toussaint (grandfather)

* Devi Pandit (grandmother) (incarcerated)

* Dominique Toussaint (great-grandfather) (deceased)

* Martha Toussaint (great-grandmother) (deceased)

* Yann Toussaint (great-uncle)

* Lars Douglas (uncle)

* Namgung Angela (aunt) (incarcerated)

* April Douglas (cousin)

* May Douglas (cousin)

* June Douglas (cousin)

* Ryan "Digger" Douglas (grandfather)

* Poppy Douglas (grandmother)

Profile

Height: 3'7"

Age: 5 (season 1)

Weight: 50 lbs

Eyes: green

Blood: A+

At five years old at his debut, Avi is a hyperactive, adorable boy with messy chocolate brown hair and bright green eyes. He often wears a red shirt, dark shorts, and sneakers. He's also rarely seen without his GPD ballcap, gifted to him by his uncle Jones at his fourth birthday party. He has a small scar on his left leg from the house fire he was in when he was three, but it healed well and doesn't hurt anymore.

It's known that Avi loves to help out at the GPD labs, especially with Alex Turner who is the kid's go-to babysitter. When the two aren't working on any analysis, they can be found playing video games together. Alex claims that Avi must be cheating somehow because the kid is one of few people who can beat him at video games.

Per his suspect appearance in The Ways of Death, it is known that Avi eats ice cream and has read Animal Farm.

History

Avi is the son of Nathan Pandit and Oberon Douglas. He was born in Concordia while his parents were on an undercover mission for UNIT and lived there for three years before Nathan and he moved to Grimsborough after Oberon died.

Avi doesn't remember much about Concordia or his father Oberon, but he does have some vague memories of his life before Grimsborough. He remembers being brought to Oberon's workplace, the Concordia Fire Department, and being shown how a fire truck works. He also remembers going to the beach with his parents and having movie nights where he always fell asleep before the credits could roll.