Emil Gunnarsson

"You just don't know what you're missing!" - Emil Gunnarsson

Biographical information

Full Name: Emil Gunnarsson

Nickname(s): Bastard (😉)

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Polysexual

Status: Deceased

Age: 48 (season 3)

Birth: 1968

Race: Human

Cause of Death: Drowned by paint

Nationality: Icelandic

Origin: Reykjavík, Iceland

Residence:

* Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A

* Stockholm, Sweden (formerly)

* Reykjavík, Iceland (formerly)

Profession(s): Delivery Pilot

Family:

* Unnamed daughter

* Unnamed children

Partner(s):

* Summer Queen (girlfriend/BDSM Mistress) (incarcerated)

* Anna Hansson (ex-wife)

Affiliation(s): Neverland Airlines

Profile

Height: 5'11"

Age: 48 (season 3)

Weight: 193lbs

Eyes: green

Blood: AB-

Hailing from Reykjavík, Iceland, Emil was the ex-husband of Anna Hansson. He had a tall, broad build, short, reddish-brown hair, matching sideburns, fair skin, and pale green eyes. His right eye had a bruise surrounding it.

At his time of death, he wore a long-sleeved gray thermal shirt, black ski pants, and woollen socks. He had also been covered in paint, with the dominant colours being red, green, and black.

Synopsis

Emil was the victim of Death Below Zero.

He was the ex-husband of Anna Hasson. The two got married in their mid-twenties, and societal norms and pressure from his parents led to him agreeing to have children even though he couldn't stand them. He hated his children and left Anna to raise them, not wanting to deal with the crying, tantrums, and diaper changes.

As his anger towards his children grew, he took it out on Anna. He attacked her nearly daily and always complained about her incompetence. He never hurt the kids until one day, his oldest daughter came home crying because a kid at school accidentally spilled juice onto her favourite dress. Emil was already angry because of his idiotic coworkers, so he hit his daughter to shut her up.

Emil didn't think anything of his actions until the next day when he came home from work and found the house emptied of Anna and the children's stuff and his family nowhere to be found. He tried calling Anna but kept getting her voicemail, and none of his friends had heard from her either.