Kirby Starr

"Is Scottie dead?!" - Kirby Starr

Biographical information

Full Name: Kirby Starr

Gender: Genderqueer (he/him & they/them)

Sexuality: Mutosexual

Status: Incarcerated

Age: 28 (season 2)

Birth: 1987

Race: Human

Nationality: American

Origin: Rhine Canyon, Pacific Bay, USA

Residence: Rhine Canyon, Pacific Bay, USA

Profession(s): Police Officer

Affiliation(s): PBPD

Profile

Height: 5'8"

Age: 28 (season 2)

Weight: 168lbs

Eyes: green

Blood: O+

Kirby was a prisoner transport officer for the PBPD. He is a man of average height with warm-toned skin, short, fluffy brown hair, and forest-green eyes. He wore a standard PBPD uniform consisting of a navy blue dress shirt, black slacks, black shoes, a bulletproof vest, a utility belt, and a badge.

As per his suspect appearance in Escape From Pacific Bay, it is known that Kirby drinks whiskey, eats Mu Shu pork, and rides horses.

Synopsis

Kirby worked as a prisoner transporter prior to his incarceration. He and his long-time friend Scottie would transport prisoners from the courthouse to prison so that the criminals could serve their sentences. The two were the officers chosen to escort Jarvis Donne after the man had been convicted of the murder of Randolph.

But they would never make it to the prison. Unknown to Kirby, Scottie had agreed to help the G.I.A. rescue Jarvis by sabotaging their drive. After Loki had possessed Kirby's car and driven him around the mountains, Scottie flipped his van to make it look like he got into an accident after Adalet had taken Jarvies out of the back via a portal.

When Loki stopped controlling the police car, Kirby sped back and came upon the accident. Scottie told his friend that the mission had gone according to plan but refused to explain further. In a fit of rage, Kirby beat Scottie with his riding crop before shooting his friend.

After being arrested for Scottie's murder, Kirby was sent to prison. He regrets what he did, but he is still angry at Scottie. If he had just told Kirby the truth, he wouldn't have killed him. But sadly, that's not how fate went, and Scottie remains six feet underground while Kirby will spend the next 25 years behind bars.

Organization(s)

PBPD (formerly)

Rank: Officer - prisoner transport

Story Information

First appeared: Escape From Pacific Bay

Trivia

* His name was inspired by the character Kirby from the Nintendo series

* His trial transition Kirby Vs. Court was a play on the vs. screen Kirby vs. [insert name] from the game Super Smash Bros.

* He and Scottie had been friends since they were children 

* His surname, Starr, is a reference to the warp star Kirby uses in the Nintendo games