G.I.A.

Galactic Intelligence Agency

The G.I.A., the primary law enforcement agency in the universe, is an intergalactic organization in charge of conducting security duties and investigating crimes across the galaxy.

Type: Law enforcement agency

Abbreviation: G.I.A

Headquarters:

* Tranta System

* Various locations across the universe

General nature: Law Enforcement and Intergalactic Security

Formation: In Earth years, it was in the 1600s

Founded by: The Intergalactic Council

Years active: 400 (Earth years)

First mentioned/appeared: Season 2

Objectives

The primary objective of the G.I.A. is to maintain peace across the universe. They are an unbiased organization with space stations in every star system and smaller stations orbiting every inhabited planet.

They perform peacekeeping missions across the universe and assist planets in need. They specialize in intergalactic crimes, including smuggling, alien trafficking, galactic terrorism, and other crimes. They also serve as investigators for offences committed outside the scope of a single planet.

They will also intervene in planetary wars, such as the Second Ragnarok on New Asgard. The G.I.A. tries not to get involved with planet Civil Wars, but in some circumstances, it is required.

The G.I.A. also operates several universal prisons. Each prison is designed to accommodate different species at varying levels of security. There are minimal-security, moderate-security, high-security, and the Void Prison. That last prison is designed to hold the worst criminals in universal history.

The Void Prison is located inside a small pocket dimension only accessible by a Space Bridge. No one has ever escaped this prison.

Known Leaders

Aslan Sadik-Halvorsen

Position(s): 

* Director

* Ambassador of Earth (formerly)

Codename: Leo

Branch(s): Earth

Status: Active

Known Agents/Personnel

Heimdall Sadik-Halvorsen

Position(s): Ambassador of New Asgard

Codename: Watcher

Branch(s): New Asgard

Status: Active

Adalet Anders Sadik-Halvorsen

Position(s): 

* Agent 

* Ambassador of Earth (formerly)

* Assistant Ambassador of Earth

Codename: Gatekeeper