Quinn Savage

"I'll have to teach you my mother's cream bundt cake recipe, Fili loves it." - Quinn Savage

Biographical information

Full Name: Quinn Savage (née McGee)

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Status: Alive

Age: 63 (Season 1)

Birth: 1950

Race: Witch

Nationality: Irish

Origin: Dublin, Ireland

Residence:

Grimsborough, USA

* Dublin, Ireland (formerly)

Profession(s): Co-owner of The Lucky Clover (in Fili's absence)

Family:

John Savage (husband)

* Fili Savage (son)

* James Savage (stepson)

* Sean McGee (brother)

* Adalet (Anders) Sadik-Halvorsen (child-in-law)

* Ahmet Savage (grandson)

* Clover Savage (grandchild) (deceased)

Affiliation(s): The Lucky Clover (in Fili's absence)

Profile

Height: 5'4"

Age: 63 (Season 1)

Weight: 150lbs

Eyes: blue

Blood: B-

Opposite her husband, Quinn is where Fili got his looks from. She has long blonde hair that is turning white, pale skin with a splash of freckles on her cheeks and shining blue eyes. She normally has her hair braided into a bun with her long bangs left loose and wears light-coloured jeans tucked into a pair of work boots and held up by a pair of green suspenders, a black flannel shirt and a green bandana around her neck that she wears on her head when working.

Powers and Abilities

Magic

* Spell casting

* Potion making

History

Quinn grew up on her family's farm in Dublin, Ireland with her twelve siblings, her being the third oldest in the family. Quinn has countless memories of time spent with her family and cherishes every one of them. She went to college for business and agriculture to help manage the farm after her parents retired.

She met her husband John after he began sending her flowers and love letter. Quinn is a very extroverted woman who is not afraid to speak her mind so once she found out who the letters were from, she demanded that John begin seeing her in person and not hide behind a pen and paper. While the two come from different backgrounds, they have always been able to find common interests or get joy from teaching each other their hobbies.