Valentina Ramirez

"Oh Eddy . . . this is the best Christmas ever!" - Valentina Ramirez

Biographical information

Full Name: Valentina "Val" Ramirez (née Cruz)

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Pansexual

Status: Alive

Age: 41 (season 1)

Birth: 1972

Race: Human

Nationality: Spanish

Origin: La Rioja, Spain

Residence:

* Grimsborough, USA

* La Rioja, Spain (formerly)

Profession(s):

* Fencing Studio Owner

* Fencer

* Matador (Bullfighter)

Family:

* Eduardo Ramirez (husband)

* Arturo Ramirez (son)

* Lucia Ramirez (daughter)

* Mariposa Ramirez (daughter)

* Itzel Ramirez (daughter)

Affiliation(s): The Valiant Fencing Studio

Profile

Height: 5'6"

Age: 41 (season 1)

Weight: 130lbs

Eyes: Hazel

Blood: B-

Valentina is the wife of Eduardo Ramirez. She is a woman of average height and size with a warm skin tone, soft hazel eyes with a tiny mole under her left and jet-black hair that she pulls up into a ponytail with a thin braid styled into it. She wears a plum purple dress with straps and dropped sleeves, and the top is trimmed with a lighter shade of lace. The skirt ends at her knees, and she wears black tights underneath and simple brown boots stopping above her ankles. Valentina also has a silver cross necklace around her neck and two blush pink ribbons tied into her hair.

History

Valentina was born and raised in La Rioja, Spain, until her mid-teens. She is an only child and grew up in her family's Spanish countryside vineyard. Her mother's family has been making wine for decades, and Valentina always enjoyed watching her family work. Though picking the grapes was always a tedious task.

Valentina participated in her high school's foreign exchange program as a teenager. She was sent to a high school in the United States, where she joined the cheerleading team, the yearbook committee, and the photography club. This was also where she met Eduardo Ramirez.

The two started dating when they were sixteen, and it was love at first sight. Valentina had been practicing with the cheer team on the (American) football field while Ramirez, who was the school's mascot, was rehearsing his own routine not far away. However, Ramirez fell down the bleachers and nearly got a concussion. Thankfully the mascot's head cushioned his fall, and he only had minor bruises.