Jason Nicchi

"Hello, Caspian, I hope you've been taking care of Argo!" - Jason Nicchi

Biographical information

Full Name: Jason Nicchi

Alias(es): Pyrókardos (Fireheart in Greek)

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Gay

Status: Alive

Age: 28 (season 4)

Birth: 1862

Race: Human

Nationality: Italian-Greek

Origin: Rome, Italy

Residence:

* Concordia, USA

* Rome, Italy (formerly)

Profession(s): Inventor

Family: Unnamed mother

Partner(s): Argo Acquafredda (boyfriend)

Profile

Height: 5'11"

Age: 28 (season 4)

Weight: 160lbs

Eyes: hazel

Blood: O+

Hailing from the city of Rome, Jason is a tall man with warm olive skin and hazel eyes. His short brown hair is curly and messy with a pair of goggles strapped on top, and his beard is clean-cut and trimmed short. He also has a small scar across the bridge of his nose. He wears black pants and boots, a dark gray shirt under a brown jacket, and an orange bandana around his neck.

As per his suspect appearance in Ring In The New Death, it is known that Jason eats panettone, drinks champagne and knows Auld Lang Syne.

History

To be revealed during Murders of The Past

Events of Criminal Case

Season 4

Jason made his debut during the murder of his old coworker Romulus Fabrri. He and Romulus arrived in Concordia a few days before New Year's Day and shared an apartment until Jason moved in with Argo. Jason wanted to surprise his boyfriend on New Year's Eve since the Detective was under the impression the inventor wouldn't be immigrating until a few weeks later. While Romulus was busy trying to make a name for himself in Concordia, Jason was relaxing after spending so much time sailing and planning how to surprise Argo.

On New Year's Eve, just before he was going to surprise Argo, Maddie and Issac visited Jason's apartment to inform him of Romulus's murder. While they wouldn't call each other friends, they had worked together for years, so Jason was shocked and saddened by Romulus's death. Jason decided to wait and surprise Argo after the case had been closed and answered the Detectives' questions, knowing he would be proven innocent.

Even after Maddie and Isaac discovered that Romulus had been trying to steal Jason's work, he continued to deny any involvement in the murder. As he predicted, he was found innocent after the Detectives arrested Takara for killing Romulus. Now that the case was closed, he could proceed with surprising Argo and gifting him the music box he had made while sailing to Concordia. Of course, another wrench had to get thrown into his plans when he couldn't find the music box to show it to Charlie.