«epilogue»

___________________

___________________

3rd POV

  "She is promising." A voice says, "She has been passing all of our tests with flying colors."

  "If we had her back then, we might have had more luck." Another voice says.

  "Ehh, she isn't that impressive." A child-like voice responds, though no one pays much attention to the words.

"Are you sure you can tame her?"

  "I have a plan for that. I have molded her. Rogue was sent as a test, a test to break her so I could help and turn her into my vision... She might think she is free, but we have her right where we want her."

  "Good. She is promising. And she will be able to take them out."

  They all look up, staring at the picture on the screen of a girl with brown hair and blue eyes, before the picture shifts and it shows the same girl with a suit and mask on.

"Let's begin."

________________________________

A/N:
____
I can't believe this is the end! not really though! brooklyn's story is far from over and while I know people think sequels suck, I love the sequel's plot. her story doesn't truly make sense if you don't keep reading, so please do! that book is now under editing, but it was nowhere near as bad as this one was! I will try to get it up soon, but in the meantime, you could go read my jason todd story! minor spoilers for catgirl's story, but it is a beautiful book.

I am so thankful for you guys, I truly love you and hope you love the book even more now that it is better!

did you like this book?

what would you rate it? 🤔

_____________
thanks for reading, don't forget to vote & comment !!

xoxo, author