«intro»

___________________

BEST     VIEWED     WITH

BEST VIEWED WITH . . .
( BACKGROUND ) BLACK
( FONT ) TIMES NEW ROMAN
( F. SIZE ) BIGGEST

_________________

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

_________________

DESCRIPTION
______

After an unfortunate event when she was young, Brooklyn found herself being raised by the one and only Catwoman, making her a pain to Batman and Robin.

Now 19 and plagued with memories from her past, Brooklyn tries to move on and become Catgirl again after a few years on the sidelines. With a few unexpected turns, she ends up on the team that just so happens to be run by her old enemy, who now goes by Nightwing, and he seems to be holding a grudge.

What happens when the two continuously buttheads and Nightwing makes it very clear he is not happy about her joint them team? After all, cats usually don't get along with bats.

Nightwing doesn't trust her, and things keep happening that make her look untrustworthy. Will he be able to sort the lies from the truth? And will they both be able to see past the masks they both wear?

___________________

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

_________________

WARNINGS
______

death. mature language. violence. kidnapping. stalking. torture.

___________________

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

_________________

A/N:
______

welcome to my book!
this book has been on this app for a very long time and has now been edited and is much better. I haven't been active in a year and I just lost steam for this, but I saw you guys were still commenting and still getting it to trend in the top 10 for nightwing, so I knew I had to finish editing. you guys deserve a truly good book, so I hope you love this. It made me fall in love with the story all over again. I also added some NEW chapters, and CHANGED some things so not everything is exactly the same and there are even easter eggs for my other books. so you might want to reread !!

this book is dedicated to my little sister that helped me focus and would sit with me to read and edit this book. she didn't have to do it, but she was literally the only reason I finished and didn't give up. It's brought us closer together so I am very grateful for that.

finally, I ask that you give my other books a chance. I will be editing all of them, but none of them were in worse condition than this one. I have a jason todd story I love and the sequel of this and spin off are amazing plots. give it a chance :)
_____________
thanks for reading, don't forget to vote & comment !!

xoxo, author