31-40

Chapter 31 Paying Wages

  Mother Lu felt that Wen Qiongzhi was weird. She asked if the bracelet had any blood sticking to it. She groaned: "Why, the bracelet is too sticky to blood. You dare not wear it. Then I will tell you. , Grandma Lu Chen has worn this bracelet, grandma has also worn it, I have also worn it, grandma and grandma have passed away, and those who have passed away have worn it. Are you afraid of it?"

  Wen Qiongzhi hurriedly said, "No, mom, I I just asked casually. I saw a red dot on the bracelet last night. I wondered if blood has leaked in."

  Lu Mu grinned and said, "You think the bracelet is a sponge, and you still suck blood. The neck of the arm is broken, the bracelet is full of blood, and I didn't see any inhalation. The bracelet is very pure in color, there will be no red spots, even if it is dirty, wipe it."

  "Okay, then I Wipe." Wen Qiongzhi nodded, "Mom, then I'm going to rest, and you and Dad will also rest early."

  After that, she slipped back to the room.

  When I returned to the room, I froze, and took out the bracelet and looked at it again. That said, not everyone can get this space. Even if this bracelet is passed to the hand, it is not a destined person, and it can't enter the space. .

  Does that mean she is lucky?

  Wen Qiongzhi thought about how to use this space for a while, and Lu Chen entered.

  Lu Chen gave Wen Qiongzhi five hundred yuan, "You take this. This is what I saved by myself over the past few years. In addition to giving it to my family and a part of it for my parents, I save the rest by myself, and slowly save so much. In the future, I will not be at home, and I will have to take care of you at home. From now on, I will pay you every month's salary."

  Wen Qiongzhi took the five hundred yuan. Although it is decades later, five hundred yuan is no longer a big deal, but In this era, it's a huge sum of money.

  Lu Chen, he actually gave her all his savings.

  "Then do you still have money?" Wen Qiongzhi asked.

  "I don't need money, we don't need money in the unit." Lu Chen replied: "You can buy whatever you want. I can support you."

  Wen Qiongzhi held the money with a warm heart. She put the money and the bracelet in the red sandalwood box, and then went to bed with peace of mind.

  After breakfast the next day, Lu Chen and Lu Zhicheng were playing chess. Lu Zhicheng asked, "How many days did you ask for leave this time? When will you go back to work?"

  Lu Chen said, "A week, there are a few days left."

  "Then these few days. Stay with Qiongzhi. I think she is a little bit more concerned about you now."

  "Yes."

  Wen Qiongzhi pinched the address that Wang Han gave her yesterday, "Dad, Mom, Lu Chen, I'll go out for a while."

  After that, she said. He ran away in a hurry.

  Lu Chen originally wanted to take her to the county again, but she left like this, and he went to the county by himself after playing a game of chess with his father.

  Wen Qiongzhi arrived at that address, not far away, just in the town. It used to be an abandoned courtyard, but now it is actually packed.

  It was not Wang Han who came to open the door for her. It was another big boy. He smiled shyly when he saw Wen Qiongzhi, "Are you here to buy something? Who introduced it?"

  Although she thinks this beautiful girl is a bit excessive He didn't look like a bad guy, but the boy still interrogated him seriously.

  "I'm here to get the seeds, and I made an appointment with Wang Han." Wen Qiongzhi said.

  The big boy understood at once, "Oh, I see, are you Wen Qiongzhi? My name is Li Fei, and you come with me and they are all ready for you. What seeds do you want?"

 Chapter 32 Buying Seeds and Buying Fish

  Wen Qiongzhi asked: "Can I go in and have a look?"

  "Yes, of course." Li Fei took Wen Qiongzhi in.

  Wen Qiongzhi saw that in addition to seeds, there were rice, noodles, various things, and even fish and shrimp.

  Her eyes lit up, "You look pretty complete here, compared to the supply and marketing cooperatives."

  "Yes, but we are risky in doing this, so it's a bit more expensive than the supply and marketing cooperatives. However, we basically have the things that everyone needs, and we can buy more. You can buy them if you have money. You don't need to get a ticket." Li Fei explained to Wen Qiongzhi.

  Wen Qiongzhi nodded, "What I need from now on, I'll come here to find you to buy it."

  "Okay."

  "Seeds, you will bring me cabbage, greens, spinach, and cucumbers. Alas, here are some more. There are beans, you can get me some beans, and I will plant some more beans."

  "Oh, yes, do you have live fish?"

  "You can make the fish alive."

  "That's OK , you can get me two more A live fish, are there any goldfish? I want some goldfish next time." Wen Qiongzhi said.

  "Then you have to wait a few days, this goldfish can't be eaten, sister, don't you know how to cook?"

  "What I want is for viewing." Wen Qiongzhi said, "Then I will get it next time, and you can prepare it for me.

  Yes ." She took the vegetable seeds and went back.

  Li Fei looked at her leaving, scratched her head, and asked Wang Han, who came out of the room, "Brother, is the private plot in your village large? She took so many seeds and planted it in the private plot, right? "

  Wang Han is also surprised. There are only a few people in the Lu family, and the private plot is not too big. Yesterday he went to the field and saw that garlic seedlings and radishes were also planted in the private plot of the Lu family. She took it. Where are the seeds planted? It's really weird.

  Wen Qiongzhi bought the seeds and went back into the room, telling Mother Lu that she wanted to get back to sleep.

  Mother Lu naturally understood that Qiongzhi and Lu Chen hadn't been married for a long time. Both of them were still young, and some had to toss about it for a long time at night. It's natural to want to get back to sleep right now.

  "Go ahead, get some sleep." Mother Lu pushed Qiongzhi back to the house, thinking in her heart that she had to take advantage of Lu Shen's recent home and let the two of them stay together so that she could hug them soon. Grandson.

  Wen Qiongzhi returned to the house, plugged the door, and hurriedly took out the bracelet, planning to take a needle and prick his finger again to get some blood out into the space.

  While looking for the needle, she was thinking, if every time she enters the space, she has to bleed some blood, will she shed all the blood on her body for the rest of her life?

  I haven't figured it out yet, with a flash of white light, she has actually entered the space.

  Hey, there is no need for blood. It turns out that there is no need for blood. As long as she wants to come in in her heart, and she has this strong willingness, she can come in.

  It turns out that blood is only needed when you come in for the first time.

  Now she was relieved, and happily took out the vegetable seeds. Then she remembered that without planting tools, is it possible to dig the pits by hand?

  So she went out of the space again, quietly went to the wood shed and took a hoe over, and took the hoe into the space.

  Work non-stop.

  I turned over the ground, scattered the vegetable seeds, and then covered the soil, but there was no water, what should I do?

  She dropped her hoe and ran to the small river next to it. There was a small river over there. She washed her face first. After turning over the ground for so long, she was all sweaty.