751-760

Chapter 751 Full Moon Wine (2)

  Wen Qiongzhi's heart was sour, and she almost burst into tears, "Dad, what are you talking about, I'm married, I have children, and I can still ask for your money, I can't ask for this money."

  Wen Qiongzhi put the money back into Wen Jingmin's hands, turned around and ran quickly.

  Wen Jingmin looked at the money in his hand and frowned, "This child..."

  Mother Wen smiled, "Forget it, she doesn't want it, let's keep it and leave it to our grandson in the future."

  Wen Jingmin nodded, and the old couple packed up. Immediately, he fell asleep.

  The next day, the guests came very early, and the whole compound was buzzing in the early morning. pause.

  The Gu family doesn't care if there are people who come to eat and drink specially, they are supposed to accumulate blessings and virtues for their grandsons.

  The Zhang family's daughter-in-law looked at the Gu family's banquet, so she couldn't help but say a few more sour words, but this time there was no trouble, and she also came to eat a delicious meal.

  Lu Yaqi made the food and drink of this running water table. She is the chef, and she has the true biography of Wen Qiongzhi, so it goes without saying that the taste of the dishes she cooks.

  Niuniu and Aunt Chen helped her, and Pei Xiutong occasionally came to help.

  All the food and drink of this running water table are made at home, and naturally there will be many people who have a good relationship with the Gu family to help.

  Vibrant and lively.

  Mother Lu and Lu Zhicheng also came naturally. They should have been happy, but Mother Lu was somewhat unhappy.

  Before, she thought that the Lu family would handle the full moon wine. At that time, she also thought about inviting the villagers from Xinghua Village. She said that their old Lu family could not have grandchildren, and the people who laughed at her, she wanted others to do it. Look, their old Lu family not only has grandchildren, but also gave birth to two.

  But now that the full moon wine is handled by the Gu family, she naturally can't invite the villagers in the past. If she invites them over, not everyone knows that she stole other people's children in the first place. How will she meet people in the future? ?

  She was still a little unhappy today, she just changed into new clothes and didn't speak much when she came.

  When the villagers in the community were about to eat at the compound, the relatives at home also attended the table, and the child woke up and took them out.

  An older Gu family parent said, "You lost your son at the beginning, but now not only has the son been found, but also two grandchildren. This is the blessing of our old Gu family. Has this child been named?"

  Gu Jianguo I discussed it with Lu Chen before, so I also thought of a few names, but I haven't decided yet.

  Gu Jianguo said, "Uncle, I discussed a few names with Ah Chen, and I'll show them to you. You can help you decide."

  The elder stroked his beard and nodded.

  Lu Chen took out a piece of paper he had written before and handed it to the old man.

  The old man looked at the words on the paper, nodded and said, "This word is well written, strong and upright."

  "It was written by Ah Chen." Gu Jianguo immediately said with a smile.

  The old man stroked his beard, nodded, looked at the names on the paper, and slowly read: "Gu Zheng, Gu Heng, Gu Yi, Gu Boyuan, Gu Haoxuan." There are five names in total , choose the second.

  The old man murmured: "Zheng, Zhengzheng, Heng and Yi are similar, Bo Yuan and Haoxuan are all very meaningful. Well, they are all good."

  Wen Qiongzhi heard these names, why did he think the latter two had a kind of male in the novel The feeling of matching, I just hope that this elder will not choose the last two.

Chapter 752 I Disagree 

It's probably because her prayers were useful, the old man thought for a while, then opened his mouth and said, "Just choose Gu Yi and Gu Heng." As soon as he finished speaking, a very discordant voice suddenly interjected, " Why is the surname Gu? Shouldn't the surname be Lu? This is the eldest grandson of our Lu family, the child's father is named Lu, why is the child's surname Gu?"

  Everyone looked at the origin of the voice, only to see Lu's mother He stood there angrily.

  The old man frowned, "Who is this?"

  Gu Jianguo hurriedly said, "She is A Chen's adoptive mother, and she raised A Chen." The
old man's brows furrowed even tighter, "I remember when the child was taken by others. She raised Ah Chen, is that the child she stole?"

  Lu's mother clenched her hands tightly, Pei Xiutong was afraid that today's good day would be messed up, so she quickly said: " No, no, uncle, things are a bit complicated, let's not talk about it today, just choose the child's name, you will be seated first, we will serve and eat first." The old man nodded and pointed to the page on the paper.

  First name, " Just call Gu Yi and Gu Heng." Pei Xiutong nodded, "The name you chose is a good one."

  Mother Lu insisted, "No, the child must have the surname Lu."

  After speaking, she reached out her hand Pulling Lu Zhicheng, Lu Zhicheng really felt shameless, and dragged her to the side, "Can you stop making trouble? Today is the full moon wine for the two children, are you planning to stir up trouble?"

  "I What's wrong? I'm telling the truth. If you let the child's surname Gu today, then our Lu family will have no grandchildren. Lu Zhicheng, are you stupid?"

  Lu Zhicheng was anxious and angry, and lowered his voice, "Back then It was you who stole the family's child, Ah Chen should have been named Gu in the first place, and now you still want your grandson to be named Lu, so where do you put the family's Gu family?"

  "Then Ah Chen's surname is Lu, so of course the child must be named after Dad. That's it." Mother Lu felt that the child's surname was taken for granted.

  Lu Zhicheng felt that he couldn't explain it to her, so he pulled her out and walked out. She didn't leave, and shook off Lu Zhicheng, "Lu Zhicheng, you bastard, you don't dare to speak, I'll tell you, our surname is Lu, his child Shouldn't her surname be Lu?" Lu Zhicheng wanted to cover her mouth, but she bit Lu Zhicheng's hand, rushed into the crowd, and said, "The child belongs to our Ah Chen. Lu, then his child should have the surname Lu."

  "I already have the surname Lu, shouldn't the child be Gu?" Lu Chen's voice suddenly sounded, he was still carrying a bunch of things in his hand, obviously he was busy just now , who was called over.

  Mother Lu was actually a little afraid of Lu Chen. When she saw Lu Chen, she suddenly felt a little dizzy, her voice was lowered, and the speed of her speech slowed down a little, and said, "A Chen, you, your surname is Lu, your child How can you be surnamed Gu, then people will think it's not your own."

  Lu Chen's expression was indifferent, "I know in my heart whether it's my own."

  "A Chen..." Lu Chen wanted to say more.

  Lu Chen's face sank, "Today is my son, your grandson's full moon banquet, are you planning to cut off ties with me after disturbing it?"

  Mother Lu changed her face and shook her head, "A Chen, that's not what Mom meant, Mom It's all for your own good."

  "If you hadn't stole me back then, I should have had a better life, because you have raised me well, I won't change my surname, but my children, they are the grandsons of the Gu family, If you are willing to treat them as your grandchildren, what will they do to us in the future, I will let them do to you, but please don't make trouble again, otherwise, you will only make our relationship farther and farther away, I think the Gu family treats you The righteousness of benevolence has been exhausted.