311-320

Chapter 311 Each Has Its Own Worries 

Wen Jingmin sighed and said, "Damn, I'm here to ask you, if it was me, if something happened to me outside, would you go to me? Would you mind me? "

  Of course I will, you are my man..."

  "Yeah, I am your man, and you will take care of me. That Lu Chen is also Qiongzhi's man, Qiongzhi should take care of him and go to him." Wen Jingmin Before her daughter-in-law could finish speaking, she interrupted her.

  Mother Wen nodded, "I know, but I'm still worried. I'm just such a daughter. Otherwise, I'll go, I'll find Lu Chen and let Qiongzhi stay at home, and I'll try my best to find it.

  " What are you going to say? This is the matter of the two of them. We Qiongzhi have grown up and she is no longer a child. There are many things that she has to face by herself. We cannot stand in front of her and protect her from the storm for life Let her face it herself, no one can accompany her through her whole life, she has to walk her own path after all."

  Wen Jingmin sighed, why didn't he worry about his daughter, but as he said, Wen Qiongzhi has grown up, and many things , she has to face it herself.

  They will also die in the future. No one can walk with her for the rest of her life. In this life, the person who can walk with her the longest is her husband. Therefore, she must walk side by side with her husband.

  Mother Wen thought about it too, but she was still sad and continued to lie down and wipe her tears.

  This night, Wen Qiongzhi was the calmest person. She was lying on the bed, her mind was very awake, she didn't sleep, she didn't close her eyes, she just stared straight at the ceiling.

  Lu Yaqi lay beside her and comforted her softly, "Qiongzhi, don't be afraid, no matter what happens to Ah Chen, I am your sister, I will always stand by your side, we are a family and will always be together. ."

  Wen Qiongzhi looked at Lu Yaqi, smiled reluctantly, and nodded, "Sister, I know, but I also believe that Brother Lu Chen will be fine. He promised me that he will live well."

  Lu Yaqi's nose was sour, and tears fell all at once. She hurriedly turned around to wipe a handful of tears, then turned her head and said with a smile on her face, "A Chen is the one who promises the most, he said. If you can live, you will definitely live, Qiongzhi, we are all waiting for you to bring Ah Chen back."

  "I will definitely." Wen Qiongzhi nodded, but he was thinking about his previous life.

  She vaguely remembered that there was indeed a flood and mudslide in the Jianghuai area in the previous life, and there were countless casualties at that time. At the time, someone was sent to rescue, but she did not know that there was Lu Chen at the time.

  If there was such a flood in the previous life, and Lu Chen also went, if he can come back safely, then this time, he will also be able to come back safely.

  In the previous life, until she died, he was still alive, and he was still alive to marry Jian Shiyu, wasn't he?

  Thinking of this, she was even more convinced that Lu Chen was still alive.

  Seeing that Wen Qiongzhi was so firm, Lu Yaqi felt relieved.

  Xiao Xun'er didn't sleep for a while, his small body rubbed against the bed, and finally crawled between Lu Yaqi and Wen Qiongzhi.

  "Xun'er, don't make trouble, go to bed quickly, don't make trouble with your aunt, if you make trouble again, mom will beat you." This was the first time that Lu Yaqi was serious and spoke to Xiao Xun'er in such a fierce tone.

  Xiao Xun'er hugged Wen Qiongzhi with her short little hands, and said pitifully, "Auntie, don't cry, don't be sad, Xun'er protects you, my uncle said that men should protect women, to protect their own women, you and Moms are all women, they are all my women, I want to protect you, and I will be like my uncle in the future, become a real man, a good man."

Chapter 312 Bring him back

  Wen Qiongzhi was calm just now, but as soon as Xiao Xun'er said these words, Wen Qiongzhi couldn't hold back immediately, her nose was sore and tears fell, she scratched Xiao Xun'er's nose, he said: "aunt uncle of the woman, uncle will come back to protect my aunt, certainly will."

  "ah" small Xun children nodded, "we will wait uncle back, aunt, do not you cry, uncle will come back.

  Yes ." The next day, both parents agreed that Wen Qiongzhi went to find Lu Chen, and Wen Qiongzhi also packed up everything, Bai Zhenxing, Wu Hao, Yan Hua, and Zhang Tan, but the four of them objected to Wen Qiongzhi going.

  "Sister-in-law, the boss is gone, we should take good care of you, how can we let you take risks? We didn't think carefully, you can't go, we will bring you the news this time, we will go back now, even if it is a fight If you take this life, you will also find the boss." Bai Zhenxing said.

  Wu Hao nodded, nodded, with a serious face, "Old Bai is right."

  Yan Hua gritted his teeth, "The boss saved my life, I owe the boss a life, no matter what, I will definitely find the boss, I am here. For the rest of my life, even if I don't do anything, I will find the boss."

  Wu Hao nodded, nodding with a serious face, "Old Yan is right."

  Zhang Tan scratched his head randomly, "Sister-in-law, if there is any extra, I will If you don't talk, I won't say anything. In short, you can't go. The four of us had a total of last night. If the boss is really gone, you are our sister-in-law. We will take good care of you and take care of you. You guys, stay home and wait for news."

  Wu Hao nodded, "That's right."

  "Thank you for your kindness, but, my man, I want to find it myself, no matter life or death, I want to be by his side. Wen Qiongzhi said firmly, "Let's go."

  Carrying a simple burden, she took the lead and left the house.

  Mother Wen and Father Wen stood behind her, watching and wiping tears.

  Lu Zhicheng also sighed, but Mother Lu stopped Wen Qiongzhi, "Qingzhi, wait a moment."

  Wen Qiongzhi turned back, Mother Lu ran over quickly and held Wen Qiongzhi's hand, "Qiongzhi, take this money. , when you go out, you need some money on your body, we are all waiting for you at home, you must find Ah Chen, you must."

  "Mom, don't worry, I will definitely bring him back, bring him alive. Come back." Wen Qiongzhi shook Mother Lu's hand, but didn't take the money, "Mom, keep the money, the family also needs money, I have money myself."

  "Qiongzhi, you are a good boy, thank you Mom. , you must, must bring Lu Chen back, I can't live without my son, the Lu family can't live without Ah Chen, Ah Chen is the only son of the Lu family, he has no children yet, our Lu family is about to end..."

  Lu The more the mother talked, the more serious it was, her crying eyes were red as if they were about to drip blood.

  Wen Qiongzhi looked at her like this and nodded heavily, "I will, Mom, don't do this, I will definitely bring Lu Chen back."

  "Okay, okay, let the child go quickly." Lu Zhicheng's eyes circled. It's red, come and pull Mother Lu.

  Wen Qiongzhi said to Lu Zhicheng, "Dad, then I'm leaving."

  She turned and left, but never looked back. She was afraid that she would look back again and see her family crying, she couldn't help but want to cry.

  Seeing Wen Qiongzhi so determined to go, Bai Zhenxing, Wu Hao, Yan Hua, and Zhang Tan could only follow in her footsteps.