1223 Finale 2

Chapter 1223 Finale (2)

  "Well, it's me." Cui Ying nodded and looked at Lu Yaqi, her clothes and bags were all famous brands, she smiled: "You look good."

  Lu Yaqi nodded She nodded, "I'm married, not with Wang Han."

  Cui Ying nodded.

  "Are you okay?" Lu Yaqi asked.

  "It's not bad, I'm doing live broadcasts now, come and play in my live broadcast room when you have time." Cui Ying smiled and blinked, "I came here today mainly because this family invited me to perform, I'll go out first, I'll have to wait a while. Come on stage."

  After speaking, Cui Ying turned around and walked out of the bathroom.

  Lu Yaqi stood behind her and called her, "Cui Ying."

  Cui Ying turned her head and said, "Wang Han is not married yet, he is here today, you..."

  Cui Ying waved her hand, "It's all over, I'm not the Cui Ying I used to be."

  Lu Yaqi pursed her lips and stood in front of the mirror in the bathroom. She felt that she was really bad. If she hadn't been there, perhaps Cui Ying and Wang Han would have been able to get together.

  After coming out of the bathroom, Lu Yaqi returned to her seat and called out, "Brother Wang."

  Wang Han looked at her in surprise. For so many years, Lu Yaqi had been avoiding him, but today's sudden call made him a little surprised.

  "I saw Cui Ying just now, she will perform on stage in a while, you..." Lu Yaqi didn't say any further.

  Wang Han looked up at the stage. A woman walked up to the stage with a microphone. She was wearing a leather jacket and pants, heavy makeup, and a wig. She looked very trendy, but at a glance, she was no longer young. .

  Wang Han knew that she was Cui Ying.

  When she finished her performance and went off stage to remove her makeup, Wang Han looked over and called out, "Cui Ying."

  Cui Ying paused for a moment while removing her makeup, then looked back at Wang Han and smiled at him. ,"have not seen you for a long time!"

  Wang Han looked at the cosmetics on her table and said, "It's not good for your skin to use these things at your age."

  "So?"

  "Would you like to find someone to support you?" Wang Han asked.

  Cui Ying laughed lowly, but her eyes were full of tears, "I've waited for this sentence for seventeen years, and now I'm forty, and I no longer have the yearning for love back then."

  "Together . Let's live with each other, let's be old friends." Wang Han said.

  "Okay, I'll pick up the certificate tomorrow." Cui Ying raised her eyebrows, her eyes really lost the innocence they used to be.

  [End]