481-490

Chapter 481 Recognized a little sister

  She nodded quickly, "Aunt Pei, let me get you some more mask, the moisturizing effect is very good."

  Although it is in the city, but Pei Xiutong is old, and she also has a mask I don't understand, but Gu Qingcheng knew, her eyes lit up, "Do you still know about face masks? I want it too, I want it too, sister-in-law, you tell me the price, I'll pay for it, I've seen face masks abroad before, But only those noble ladies can afford this thing."

  Wen Qiongzhi smiled lightly, "I made this mask myself, you can try it first."

  "Okay, okay." Gu Qingcheng didn't even eat rice Now, holding Wen Qiongzhi, "sister-in-law, sister-in-law, you are so amazing that you can even make face masks. What do you need? Let's go buy them?"

  "Qingcheng, don't make trouble, let Xiaowen eat first." Gu Qingcheng said a word.

  She stuck out her tongue, "Ah, I forgot, sister-in-law, then let's eat first and go out to buy things, okay?"

  "Okay." Wen Qiongzhi nodded.

  The family chatted and ate around the table.

  After dinner, Wen Qiongzhi helped clear the table, and Pei Xiutong quickly stopped her, "You don't need your help, you go out with Qingcheng and let Qingcheng buy something you like. She has saved a lot of pocket money, her dad

  I've been accustomed to her for a day, she will give money whenever she wants, and now she has her own small treasury." "Mom, are you jealous that I have a small treasury, but you don't?" Gu Qingcheng giggled, she held Wen Qiongzhi and quietly He said to her, "My father's money is in charge of my family, and my mother's money is not as much as mine."

  Gu Qingcheng took Wen Qiongzhi out, Lu Chen followed, Gu Qingcheng turned to look at Lu Chen, "Brother Shen , you can rest assured and hand over your daughter-in-law to me, and I will bring her back in good condition later."

  Lu Chen was still staring at Wen Qiongzhi.

  Wen Qiongzhi smiled at him and said, "I'll go out with Qingcheng, you can stay at home, don't worry, I won't get lost."

  She leaned into Lu Chen's ear and whispered, "I have space."

  Lu Chen felt relieved when he thought of space.

  He was worried that Gu Qingcheng was more naughty and playful. What if his daughter-in-law got lost and was bullied? This life is unfamiliar.

  But the daughter-in-law who has space is a very powerful daughter-in-law, so don't worry at all.

  Gu Qingcheng and Wen Qiongzhi went out. She tilted her head and asked Wen Qiongzhi, "Sister-in-law, what did you tell Brother Shen just now? He actually gave you to me with confidence?"

  Wen Qiongzhi just smiled softly, and Gu Qingcheng became even more curious. "Sister-in-law, what did you tell Brother Shen? I'm really curious."

  "I told him, with your wife's ingenuity, how could you get lost? If you want to follow, you just don't believe me." Wen Qiongzhi Xin Nonsense.

  Gu Qingcheng believed it, she giggled, "Sister-in-law, Brother Shen is really afraid of you, but don't worry, I will definitely bring you home safely."

  "Yes." Wen Qiongzhi nodded.

  The two went to the department store hand in hand.

  The department stores in this provincial capital are much larger than those in their small county town, and there is not only one, but there are also many more on the streets.

  The two of them visited two department stores in one go, and came back after buying a bunch of stuff.

  What Gu Qingcheng didn't expect was that Wen Qiongzhi actually bought eggs.

  "Sister-in-law, why do we buy eggs? Do you still want to cook? Today we eat at home, and tomorrow I will take you out to eat. You can eat whatever you want. Look at that restaurant over there, I often go to eat it. Yes, the food tastes good." Gu Qingcheng pointed to a big restaurant and said.

Chapter 482 Preparing to Make a Mask

  Wen Qiongzhi smiled and said, "This is for your face."

  "Ah? Eggs?"

  "Yes."

  "It's unheard of."

  Then she bought honey.

  Then I bought a few bottles of vanishing cream that are very common on the market for a few dollars a bottle.

  "Sister-in-law, don't we want to make our own vanishing cream, why should we buy them?" Gu Qingcheng was like a hundred thousand whys, and made the best of the spirit of asking if he didn't understand.

  Wen Qiongzhi chuckled and said, "These creams are also the materials I use to make creams. I just add some essence to them to brighten the skin and moisturize, and the whitening ingredients are in it."

  "So that's how it is." Gu Qingcheng nodded, as if he understood, but at the same time he didn't seem to understand.

  This time I walked around until 7 o'clock in the evening and came back.

  Bought a lot of stuff.

  When the two came back, Aunt Chen looked at so many things, and hurriedly made a glass of honey water for each of them, "Why did you buy so many things, you almost moved the department store back."

  Wen Qiongzhi was used to tidying up as soon as he came back. Things, Gu Qingcheng sat on the sofa, picked up two cups, handed one cup to Wen Qiongzhi, took a sip from the cup and said, "Sister-in-law, forget about this for now, drink a cup of honey water first, Aunt Chen is making dinner, let's finish eating. I'll clean up after dinner."

  Wen Qiongzhi took the cup of honey water and drank it first, and said, "It's alright, I'll clean up first, you can rest for a while."

  Gu Qingcheng was naturally embarrassed to rest, and followed Wen Qiongzhi to organize.

  Pei Xiutong also went out. When she came back and saw that her daughter was actually sorting things, she was surprised: "My God, the sun has come out in the west, and our

  Qingcheng has become so diligent." Gu Qingcheng pouted, "Mom, save me some face in front of my sister-in-law."

  Pei Xiutong laughed, "Okay, then I won't talk about it, I'll go to the kitchen to help Aunt Chen cook."

  "Mom, I want to drink some soup at night, and cook me some fish head tofu soup for me, Mom, I was very tired after shopping for a day today, I heard that drinking more soup is good for my skin and face, I am going to be a bride, and my skin must be better." Gu Qingcheng acted like a spoiled child in front of his mother.

  Pei Xiutong responded, "Okay, okay, don't talk too much, I'll make it for you."

  After that, she turned her head and asked Wen Qiongzhi, "Xiao Wen, what do you want to eat?"

  "Aunt Pei, I don't choose anything, anything is fine. "Wen Qiongzhi said lightly.

  "That's it, I'll do it casually." Pei Xiutong also plunged into the kitchen.

  After Wen Qiongzhi packed up his things, seeing that Lu Chen and Lu Zhicheng were not there, they should go out to the hostel.

  "Sister-in-law, what should I do with this mask?" Gu Qingcheng is very good at learning, or she was really impressed by Wen Qiongzhi's skin.

  The friendship between women is so strange, chatting about clothes, chatting about skin care products, you can chat about becoming best friends.

  What's more, Wen Qiongzhi can still make facial masks and creams now, her skin is still so good, and she still understands English, Gu Qingcheng simply admires her.

  "I'll do this at night. Let's take a rest first. Ah Chen and the others should go to the guest house. I should take these things to the guest house later. I'll bring them back when I finish them tomorrow." Wen Qiongzhi explained to Gu Qingcheng. .

  Gu Qingcheng was stunned and took Wen Qiongzhi's hand, "Alas, sister-in-law, do you want to stay in a guest house at night? No, just stay at home, there is another room at home, you sleep with me in my room, and let Brother Shen Just sleep in the same room with Uncle Lu, I want to see you make facial skin and cream."