171-180

Chapter 171 How Do You Know I'm in the Hospital?

  Mother Wen saw her barefoot and groaned: "Why do you come back longer and longer, like a child, without wearing shoes."

  Wen Qiongzhi stuck out his tongue and pulled back. Staying on Wen's arm, walked towards the ward together.

  "Go and put your shoes on." Mother Wen stared at her.

  Before Wen Qiongzhi came to get the shoes, Lu Chen had already brought the shoes and bent over to put them on for her.

  Mother Wen sighed. Originally, this time Wen Qiongzhi was sick, she was quite angry with Lu Chen, but now that she sees her daughter being so affectionate with Lu Chen, and Lu Chen treats her daughter so well, she doesn't want to mention Wen Qiongzhi's illness anymore.

  "How's your body? Is there anything uncomfortable?" Mother Wen asked.

  Wen Chiung-chih, shaking his head, "Mom, I'm all right, I just sleep too heavy, they thought I was threat of a coma, to get me into the hospital, and now I can go back, you see, I now how good health."

  She It still made two laps on the spot.

  Wen's mother knew that Wen Qiongzhi was covering up for her mother-in-law's house.

  She stopped asking, "Okay, your body is fine, then you just pack up and go home with your mother."

  Wen Qiongzhi raised her head fiercely, "Mom?"

  Mother Wen said to Lu Shen again , " Achen, Let Qiongzhi go back to live with me for a few days. I will raise her body. Oh, it's mainly because our mother and daughter haven't seen each other for a long time. I also want to talk to her."

  Lu Chen naturally agreed, and his mother did it. After such a thing, Qiong Zhi was admitted to the hospital, and now his mother-in-law wanted to take her daughter back to talk about herself, but he had no reason not to agree.

  "I'll go through the discharge procedures for Qiong Zhi. Let Qiong Zhi go back with you today. I will pack some things for Qiong Zhi in the afternoon and send them there."

  "Okay, then you go." Mother Wen smiled and said to Lu Chen.

  Lu Chen left the ward and closed the door of the ward for the mother and daughter intimately.

  "Mom~, Brother Lu Chen is going to leave in two days, you still let me go home with you." Wen Qiongzhi groaned, a little unhappy.

  "Are you not going home with me? Mom is going to raise your health. You can see how you are? If Mom doesn't take you home, you will be bullied to death by your mother-in-law, you Don't you say that you're a good kid at home? Why did you get bullied like this when you got to your in-law's house? You can eat and drink whatever other people tell you to drink and eat? "

  Wen's mother looked at Wen Qiongzhi distressedly," Look at your face is pale, there is no blood color."

  "Mom, I have good skin, my skin is white, where is it pale?" Wen Qiongzhi pulled Wen's mother and said, "Mom, Brother Lu Chen bought me a lot. The cream is very effective. I will give it to you next time, okay?"

  Mother Wen smiled and said, " How old is my mom, and what do you use these for."

  "Mom is still very young. Use some, Brother Lu Chen. I bought several bottles this time, and I told you to get one for you." Wen Qiongzhi said with a smile.

  Wen's mother knew that her daughter was speaking for Lu Chen, which meant that she would stop mentioning her indiscriminate drinking medicine.

  Which mother doesn't want her children to live well? Since her daughter likes Lu Chen, she also feels that her life is pretty good, so she has no reason to add trouble to her daughter.

  Therefore, she didn't open it up, just smiled, and poked Wen Qiongzhi's forehead with her finger, "You."

  Wen Qiongzhi asked again: "Mom, how did you know that I was in the hospital?"

  Wen's mother said, "It's Shiyu. , She came to the hospital last morning and happened to ran into the Lu family. She saw you in the hospital and went back and told me and your dad. "

Chapter 172 It's her again.

  Wen Qiongzhi frowned. This simple poetry is already married to Jiang Bigang, so why are you still looking for trouble?

  "How did she tell you?" Wen Qiongzhi asked again.

  "She would not tell the truth, but also how to say, Qiongzhi. Yeah, mom feel how your relationship with Jian Shiyu becomes very strange, is not good, you are not the best sister before it?"

  Wen mother also is not a fool. I have seen something wrong with Qiongzhi's relationship with Shiyu, especially when Shiyu got married, he took out a bellyband, not to mention Qiongzhi embroidered, this relationship has reached its limit.

  "Mom, you gave birth to me a daughter. Sisters where I came from, even if they are relatives, they still have two hearts, not to mention that they are not relatives." Wen Qiongzhi said while holding her Wen's mother.

  "What do you say?"

  Mother Wen took Wen Qiongzhi's hand and said earnestly: "Qiongzhi, look, your mom gave birth to you, and there is no sibling to help you. Wait for dad and mom to grow old. It's dead. If your mother-in-law bullies you again, no one can help you say something and support you. Your parents are still here, so they dare to bully you like that. If your parents are gone, you can What should I do? Qiongzhi, listen to my mother, you get along well with poetry. You grew up together, and your dears are just like your sisters. In the future, you can also help each other."

  Wen Qiongzhi also knows that her mother is for She is good, once, she also regarded Jian Shiyu as a sister, but what about her? She coveted her husband, harmed her parents, ruined her life, how could she believe Jian Shiyu anymore?

  However, she should now let her parents know the true face of Jian Shiyu, otherwise, her parents have been defenseless against her.

  Although I was a little disappointed with her before, they were quite tolerant of Jian Shiyu because of the children they raised.

  You have to think of a way to make your parents alienate her.

  "Mom, this time I got sick because I accidentally caught a cold. There is nothing wrong with my mother-in-law. I'm doing well at my mother-in-law's house. No one is bullying me. Don't listen to Jian Shiyu talking nonsense."

  "Oh, you still Protect them..." Mother Wen sighed. There is no way to take this daughter. Why didn't she find that she cares about Lu Chen so much before?

  "Mom, I'm not..." Before Wen Qiongzhi finished speaking, Lu Chen pushed the door in.

  "Qiongzhi, have you packed up yet? The discharge procedures have been completed."

  "It will be done soon, Brother Lu Chen." Wen Qiongzhi said with a smile.

  "That's it, I'll call a car, send you and mom back first, and I'll go back and fetch things for you." Lu Chen picked up the bag that Wen Mu had packed next to him, Wen Qiongzhi put on his shoes, and the three of them set off. .

  "Brother Lu Chen, didn't you say that you bought a bottle of cream for mom last time? I haven't been back to my natal family for a while, so remember to bring it when you go back this time." Wen Qiongzhi blinked at Lu Shen.

  Lu Chen was startled, and then nodded, "Okay."

  Mother Wen looked at Lu Chen's expression and knew that he hadn't bought any cream for her mother-in-law, but Qiong Zhi wanted them to be in harmony, so they would be in harmony. Some, as long as the daughter is happy, she will not reveal it.

  When Lu Chen went back to pick up things from Wen's house, Mother Lu boiled a pot of chicken soup and said to Lu Chen, "A Chen, you can rest at home today, and it's time to go back to work in two days. Mom will go to the hospital to take care of Qiongzhi. Mom has made chicken soup, you, your sister, and Xun'er will drink a bowl. Mom will give Qiongzhi a bowl now."