111-120

Chapter 111 Daughter-in-law, the water is a little sweet.

  Lu Shen didn't find Wen Qiongzhi in the kitchen. He was a little anxious, so he went to find her everywhere.

  Wen Qiongzhi knew that Lu Chen would definitely go to her, she had to come out quickly, don't worry him.

  Just a few minutes after she came out of the space, Lu Chen went back to the dormitory. He looked at Wen Qiongzhi in the dormitory in surprise, "Qiongzhi?"

  Wen Qiongzhi smiled at him, "Brother Lu Chen."

  "You, where did you come out from? Are you here?" Lu Chen asked in surprise.

  "I, I didn't come out from anywhere." Wen Qiongzhi blinked at him.

  He blinked, "I came to the dormitory just now to find you. You weren't there. Where did you go?"

  Wen Qiongzhi thought for a while. Lu Chen must have found a lot of places just now. If she just mentioned a place, if he had found it. It's not easy to explain, but there is one place that he definitely can't go, and that is the women's toilet.

  So she smiled and said, "I went to the bathroom just now, my stomach hurts a bit, so I just squatted for a long time."

  "Oh~." Lu Chen nodded, walked to him, and put his hand on her. "Does it still hurt now?" "No, it doesn't hurt anymore." Wen Qiongzhi's words were a little knotted. Is she really okay when she lied to Lu Chen like this?

  But if she were to tell Lu Chen about the space now, would it scare him?

  "Brother Lu Chen, you drink water." Wen Qiongzhi handed over the enamel cup.

  Lu Chen took it and did not drink.

  Wen Qiongzhi was a little anxious, "Brother Lu Chen, why don't you drink it?"

  "I'm not thirsty." Lu Chen put the cup down and pulled Wen Qiongzhi, "It's noon, shall we go for lunch?"

  Wen Qiongzhi nodded, or put it on. Bring a cup, "Bring a cup, and if you are thirsty, drink water."

  Lu Chen thinks Wen Qiongzhi today is a bit strange, why must he drink water?

  However, when she asked to drink, he would drink it. When eating, he was too lazy to bring a cup. He took the cup from Wen Qiongzhi, opened the lid, gurgled, and drank all the water inside.

  After drinking, he licked his lips and asked: "One more cup."

  Wen Qiongzhi: "..."

  "Daughter-in-law, why is this water a bit sweet?" Lu Chen asked.

  Wen Qiongzhi smiled, "Let's drink later, let's go to dinner first, you have a lot of drinks now, where can you eat."

  Lu Chen thought about it, so he took Wen Qiongzhi to the cafeteria for dinner .

  When they came together, many people looked at them with ambiguous eyes.

  Wen Qiongzhi had a thin face, blushing and lowered his head.

  Someone greeted Lu Chen, "Captain Lu, so happy."

  Lu Chen smiled, "We are the same happiness, the same happiness."

  "We are not as lucky as you." After dinner, everyone sat down to eat together, and Lu Chen gave a smile. Put the meat in the bowl of Wen Qiongzhi, "Daughter-in-law, eat more meat, I think you have been thinner recently."

  Wen Qiongzhi shook his head, then put the meat back for him, "You eat, I lose weight."

  Lu Chen looked at her in surprise. , "Weight loss? What do you mean?"

  Wen Qiongzhi thought for a while, and then remembered that in this era, many people don't have enough food and don't wear warm clothes. They think about how to eat enough all day long. Where do they think about losing weight?

  So she smiled and said, "I have eaten too well recently. My stomach is uncomfortable. I can't eat too greasy. Just eat lightly."

  She put the meat back to Lu Chen, and Lu Chen ate the meat by himself.

 Chapter 112 Black Jade Intermittent Ointment?

  The people who were sitting next to them were really envious when they saw the couple.

  At night, Wen Qiongzhi quietly entered the space again and fetched a glass of water for Lu Chen.

  He licked his lips every time he finished drinking. He always felt that the water his daughter-in-law gave him was so sweet, not like the water he usually drank.

  For three consecutive days, Wen Qiongzhi asked Lu Chen to drink two glasses of water from the well in the space a day. When Lu Chen went out for exercise every morning, he felt refreshed and felt that there was endless power in his body, and the whole person was warm and warm.

  Could it be that my daughter-in-law was here recently, and the food for him was too good?

  In the past few days, every time Lu Chen went out, Wen Qiongzhi entered the space and began to study the ointment. Before, a chicken was bitten by a mink. She applied the medicine, but now the wound is healed, but the scar is left. I used the ointment I made to apply to the chicken. After two days, the scar on the chicken seemed to be much lighter.

  Wen Qiongzhi was so happy, she took the ointment out of the space, and when Lu Chen finished the bath at night, she rubbed the ointment on Lu Chen's wound.

  It's just that there are too many injuries on his body, Wen Qiongzhi wiped it, and his eyes became a little hot.

  Lu Chen didn't really care about these scars. Man, he was a man without a scar on his body.

  Now that he saw his daughter-in-law feel so sad, he didn't let her wipe it at all, but Wen Qiongzhi insisted on finishing it for him.

  When he fell asleep, Lu Chen only felt that his body was cold, and the smell filled his nose. He smiled and said, "Daughter-in-law, what medicine did you give you?"

  Wen Qiongzhi nestled in his arms for a moment. this drug also did not want the good name, please, suddenly remembered a past life seen a martial arts drama, called "Kung Fu" then she spoke and said:. "black jade intermittent cream"

  threat of a frown, "how do I Feel a bit familiar?"

  Wen Qiongzhi blinked and thought about it carefully. It seems that "The Legend of Heaven Slaying the Dragon" was written in 1961. I don't know if Lu Chen has read novels. He is so busy with his work, he shouldn't read novels, right?

  She is a little guilty.

  "Brother Lu Chen, there is nothing wrong with you, right?" Wen Qiongzhi quickly changed the subject.

  Lu Chen shook his head, "No, it's cool, it's very comfortable."

  Wen Qiongzhi was relieved, and then fell asleep. It took a lot of energy to study the medicine these days. Sometimes she didn't bother to get some kind of medicinal material, so she used her mind. Controlled, so it took a lot of energy, and now I'm sleepy.

  Lu Chen was very energetic, and couldn't sleep at all.

  He just stared at Wen Qiongzhi like that, how he thought his little daughter-in-law was good-looking, and he always didn't see enough.

  He stretched out his hand and just wanted to stroke the little wife's face, but there was a rapid knock on the door outside.

  He almost bounced off the bed, jumped out of the bed, opened the door, and Wu Hao stood outside with an anxious look on his face.

  He made a silent gesture, walked out, and asked, "What's wrong?"

  "Yan Hua, he didn't deliver the goods, but he was in danger." Wu Hao roared anxiously.

  "Wait a minute." Lu Chen entered the house again, took out his clothes and pants, "Go."

  He walked while wearing them, and when he arrived in the yard, he saw everyone standing there. He glanced at everyone and said: "You all go back to sleep. Recently, you have been recuperating. Don't forget to exercise."

  He glanced at them with a cold look and turned to leave.

  Wu Hao, Bai Zhenxing, and Zhang Tan, the three of them stared blankly at their captain disappearing into the night.