211-220

Chapter 211 Cried

  "Daughter-in- law , you have changed." Lu Chen said silently while looking at his daughter-in-law.

  Why did you say she changed?

  Wen Qiongzhi is a bit at a loss, has she really changed?

  "Where did I change?" Wen Qiongzhi asked.

  "You can take off my clothes if you are fine now." Lu Chen said grievously.

  Wen Qiongzhi: "..." A little speechless, she glared at him, "You don't want me to take it off, then who do you want to take off?"

  "Let the daughter-in-law take it off, let the daughter-in-law take it off, just think she is a little bit ugly now Fierce." Lu Chen hugged Wen Qiongzhi and said with a hey smile.

  Wen Qiongzhi blushed, and poked his forehead with her hand, "What do you think about you, I just want to put medicine on you."

  Then, she took what she was stirring up just now and gave it to Lu Chen. The wound was wiped up little by little.

  The feeling of coolness is really comfortable.

  Lu Chen sighed. His little daughter-in-law is so nice. Not only is she beautiful, she also cooks deliciously. Now she can even make medicine, and she has such a great space.

  Where is still a human, this is simply a fairy.

  When Wen Qiongzhi put the medicine on him, he hugged her waist.

  "Oh, don't hold me, the medicine has been put on my shirt."

  Lu Chen didn't care, holding her tighter and tighter, "Daughter-in-law, you should never leave me."

  "No, definitely not. Yes, let go, I'll wipe the front for you." Wen Qiongzhi assured him while pushing him with his hands.

  Lu Chen hugged Wen Qiongzhi again and then released her.

  Wen Qiongzhi applied the medicine to every small wound bit by bit, until the scar on her chest, her nose was sore, with a slight nasal sound, but she asked softly and faintly, "This is a new wound, yes Was it hurt when I was on that mountain this time?"

  Lu Chen nodded, "Yeah."

  Wen Qiongzhi bit his lower lip, holding back tears, and the hand that applied the medicine to him was shaking. The wound is still deep, and it looks like Some are hideous, and don't know what the wound is. The wound is big and round, and the surrounding meat seems to have rotted away. Although it is now scabs, it is still not clean, but it can still be seen.

  "Daughter-in-law." Lu Chen called Wen Qiongzhi. Wen Qiongzhi didn't look up, but just gave a soft'um', but her voice changed.

  "Are you crying?" Lu Chen asked.

  Wen Qiongzhi shook his head, "No."

  "Don't lie to me." Lu Chen suddenly stretched out his hand and lifted her chin.

  Wen Qiongzhi was already full of tears.

  Seeing the tears on his daughter-in-law's face, Lu Chen suddenly panicked. He stretched out his hand to wipe her tears, but he was afraid that his hands would be too rough and hurt the smooth and tender skin on her face.

  He was a little messy, took the clothes he just took off, and wiped Wen Qiongzhi's tears, "Daughter-in-law, don't you cry, why are you crying?" Wen Qiongzhi continued to bite his lower lip, and finally tried hard to hold back the tears and let himself In a normal voice, he said: "Lu Chen, I know that your job is special. You need to serve the people. You need to do your job well. As your wife, I should have the same consciousness as you, but I still I love you, and I am still afraid of losing you. I am also a woman. In this world, is there any woman who doesn't care for her husband, and who doesn't worry about her husband, so Lu Chen, can you cherish yourself a little? Body, even if it's for me."

 Chapter 212 Anger

  After listening to Wen Qiongzhi's words, Lu Chen also got serious. He gently wiped his tears for Wen Qiongzhi and said, "Qionzhi, when there was no you before, I could go and work hard, but now I have you. , I will cherish my body, I will grow old with you, and have children with you. I will not die. Don't worry, I promise you that I will not die, okay?"

  Of course, Wen Qiongzhi Knowing that Lu Chen would not go to death on purpose, but looking at the injuries on his body, she was scared.

  Just the chest injury, a bit further to the left, is about to reach the heart, so deep, it will definitely hurt the heart, and then, even the gods will not be able to save him.

  Wen Qiongzhi gently rubbed the wound on his chest with his fingers and asked, "What kind of wound is this?"

  "Stick." Lu Chen only said two words, and Wen Qiongzhi's heart trembled. A stick can actually be inserted into a person's body. , It hurts so much, how much effort?

  She didn't know what the man had gone through, and she didn't want to ask, because it was his job and he had to do it. All she could do was take care of his life and deal with his wounds.

  "Lu Chen, I want to follow you." Wen Qiongzhi said.

  Lu Chen didn't expect that his daughter-in-law would mention this again.

  "Are you going to work with me? We have to get a certificate for this job.

  If you don't have a certificate, you won't be allowed to go." "You don't want to laugh with me here. I'm not kidding. I've asked about your job. Those who have a limited number of years or have a particularly good job can apply to work in a local area, and those who have not reached the number of years can bring their family members." Wen Qiongzhi is serious this time.

  "This... you have to apply." Lu Chen said, stumbling.

  He really didn't want Qiongzhi to see him at work. He was afraid that she was worried, and he was afraid that she would cry.

  This time, if there were no snow disasters, he would actually complete the delivery in three days. However, the snow disaster delayed the time. At that time, he was seriously injured and almost died. He remained unconscious for three or four months and waited for him. His injury was almost healed, so he wrote a letter to the family, eager to come back to see his little daughter-in-law.

  The injury has healed, and the little daughter-in-law cried when she saw it. If this was the first time she was injured, the little daughter-in-law shouldn't worry about her death, should she cry to death?

  He didn't want to see his little daughter-in-law crying, and didn't want her to worry.

  "Okay, then you can apply when you go back this time." Wen Qiongzhi finished speaking and handed him his clothes.

  Lu Chen coughed lightly and wanted to say a few more words, "Daughter-in-law, you see, we are basically men there, and it is a lot of inconvenience if you go there ."