421-430

Chapter 421 Harm others and harm yourself 

"You..." Tian Yazhen gritted her teeth angrily.

  "It's up to you whether she wants to be your company or not." Wen Qiongzhi's voice sounded, and she walked over leisurely, smiling at Liu Ruxu.

  Liu Ruxu looked at her with wide eyes, "Wen Qiongzhi, you, why are you here?"

  "Not only I am here, but many people are here." Wen Qiongzhi said lightly.

  Immediately after, Dr. Qiu, Dr. Feng, Dr. Chen, and President Hao all walked out from behind the tree.

  "You..." Liu Ruxu looked at everyone in horror and took a step back.

  "What else do you have to say?" Dean Hao spoke so seriously for the first time, staring at Liu Ruxu coldly.

  Liu Ruxu gritted her teeth and scolded Tian Yazhen angrily, "Tian Yazhen, you are a scumbag, who am I doing all this for? Who told me that he wanted to change? Now you want to put the blame on me, no way. "

  she said to the Dean Hao:" Dean Hao, Tian Yazhen she is my accomplice, she, like me, feel that you are unfair to Wen Qiongzhi, so this thing is she and I did together. "

  Tianya Zhen is not soft Persimmon, listening to Liu Ruxu so wronged her, how could she do it, she immediately scolded her, "Fuck you, when did I do this kind of thing with you? You are a jerk. , harm others and harm yourself ." Dean Hao rubbed his temples because of the quarrel between the two girls, " Okay, shut up for me."

  Later, for the reputation of the hospital, Dean Hao did not treat Liu Ru either. She was not sent to the police station, only to say that she had something to do at home and that she could no longer work in the hospital, so she was told to go back.

  Tian Yazhen apologized to Wen Qiongzhi, and Wen Qiongzhi accepted her apology. She is willing to give a chance to this kind of person who is only in love for a while, and whose heart is not bad.

  For a week, Aunt Yang was taking Wen Qiongzhi's medicine every day. Three times a day, the pain in her body became less and less. She didn't take any more painkillers these days, because the pain was already within her own reach. tolerable range.

  All the doctors in the hospital thought it was a miracle. No one had ever seen this kind of disease. Even the most educated and qualified western doctor Qiu and the authoritative expert in Chinese medicine, President Hao, were both helpless patients. , was actually cured by Wen Qiongzhi.

  Wen Qiongzhi became the focus of the hospital for a while, and a reporter from the Evening News came to interview Wen Qiongzhi.

  Wen Qiongzhi was a little afraid of this, so he didn't see the reporter. In the end, the reporter received by Director Hao. Director Hao told the facts objectively. The reporters wrote a manuscript to praise Wen Qiongzhi well, but it was a pity that he didn't see her. myself.

  A few days later, Aunt Yang was discharged from the hospital, and her health was completely recovered. She brought a basket of eggs to the hospital and gave it to Wen Qiongzhi. Wen Qiongzhi didn't want to accept it, but Aunt Yang insisted that she accept it. Eggs, but she didn't steal them herself. She borrowed the hospital's canteen kitchen and made an egg feast, inviting everyone to eat.

  There are scrambled eggs, steamed eggs, egg drop soup, and egg burritos...

  At night, Wen Qiongzhi entered the space and took a notebook to record the prescription of the medicine for Aunt Yang.

  Because she found that there seemed to be no record of this disease in the space, she basically looked through the books here, and if she couldn't find it, then she recorded her newly discovered disease and prescription, and passed it on to future generations after this space. If they encounter such a disease again, they should be cured quickly, so that the patient will suffer less.

  It can also be regarded as an accumulation of space.

Chapter 422 Why are you so reminiscent?

  Since Wen Qiongzhi was published in the newspaper, the attitudes of the hospital's doctors and nurses towards her have changed, especially Tian Yazhen and Duan Caiyue.

  Tian Yazhen would come to Wen Qiongzhi from time to time. Of course, she wanted to flatter her on the one hand, but on the other hand, she still wanted to learn something.

  Wen Qiongzhi is not stingy with her peers, and will teach them something, but why is she always so restless in her heart?

  She thought in her heart that Liu Ruxu was kicked out of the hospital like this, will she still be able to practice medicine in the future?

  If not, doesn't that mean that Liu Ruxu's fate has been changed because of her rebirth?

  Will she have any terrible consequences for this society by changing the fate of others so frequently?

  Forget it, if you don't understand it, don't think about it.

  ----

  No two days later, the family received a warm Chiung-chih reply, actually gave her sinks two hundred dollars.

  Wen Qiongzhi gave the money to Lu Chen, "Well, this is the money my sister sent us."

  Lu Chen squeezed the money and said in a panic , "Daughter-in-law , didn't you say that I always kept the money for you before. What? You, what are you giving me the money for now? You, you don't want me, do you?"

  Before Wen Qiongzhi spoke, Lu Chen continued: "I know, I am paralyzed now, which makes you very embarrassed. However, my leg can be cured, and, I, I will try my best to think of you."

  Wen Qiongzhi was speechless, how could he think so much from the 200 yuan she gave him?

  Just ignore him and just open the letter and read it.

  Lu Yaqi is a high school student, but the writing is not very good.

  Wen Qiongzhi wiped his eyes and read every word seriously.

  The letter was not long. It probably meant that my parents were very happy when they heard the news that Lu Chen was still alive. My mother had always asked her to send money to her before, but because she didn't know her specific address, she didn't send it to her.

  In the end, it was my parents who said that if it was inconvenient for them to go back now, they would come to see Lu Chen, and she would also come with Xiao Xun'er. Maybe a week after the letter was sent, they would set off.

  Wen Qiongzhi did the math. Letters are not sent so fast in this day and age. Jianghuai is not far from Yunhai City, so it probably takes five or six days for this letter to be sent.

  That said, tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, parents and sisters will come.

  Wen Qiongzhi was a little dizzy, turned his head and said to Lu Chen, "Ah Chen, parents and sister may come to see you tomorrow or the day after."

  Hearing this, Lu Chen was nervous for a while.

  Now he can't think of his family. Will they be embarrassed when they come?

  Seeing Lu Chen's nervous appearance, Wen Qiongzhi patted him on the shoulder, "Don't worry, they treat you well, they are your relatives, why are you nervous when you see your relatives? It will be embarrassing."

  "Yeah." Lu Chen nodded.

  Sure enough, three days later, Lu Yaqi brought Lu's parents, Lu's mother, and Xiao Xun'er.

  She didn't call to pick it up either, she just found it at the address she wrote in the letter.

  Wen Qiongzhi and Dr. Qiu changed shifts that day, so he rested at home.

  Hearing the knock on the door, it was naturally Wen Qiongzhi who opened the door, after all, Lu Chen's legs were inconvenient.

  As soon as the door opened, Xiao Xun'er rushed in first and called out in a milky voice, "Auntie."

  Then she threw herself into Wen Qiongzhi's arms.