701-710

Chapter 701 Frozen

  "He is my husband." Wen Qiongzhi said.

  "Even if it's your husband, I can't do it. The doctor-patient relationship is difficult to handle. What if you kill your husband and rely on our hospital?" the doctor said.

  Wen Qiongzhi gritted his teeth, a little annoyed.

  "Yes, or else, I'll call the best doctor in our hospital to see and treat your husband," the doctor said.

  Wen Qiongzhi thought for a while and nodded.

  The doctor hurried to call someone.

  Another doctor who was a little older came very quickly. He seemed to be a responsible doctor and came in a hurry.

  She did the same thing as the doctor just now. She first went to lift Lu Chen's eyelids, but her hand was frozen and she shrank back, but she was not frightened like the doctor just now, and continued to reach out to lift Lu Chen's eyelids.

  After reading the eyelids, I listened with various simple signals, and finally said to the doctor next to him: "Give him a bottle of water first."

  The doctor hurried to prepare.

  As soon as the water was hung up, it was fine at first, dripping drip by drip, Pei Xiutong quickly pulled the doctor to ask about the situation.

  Wen Qiongzhi looked at the water hanging by Lu Shen from the side.

  After a while, she was startled and

  hurriedly shouted: "Doctor, come and see what happened to his medicine?" The elderly doctor hurried to see and found that the medicine bottle hung for Lu Chen was actually frozen. .

  Yes, it's frozen.

  She was also surprised, "How could this happen?"

  "Even though it's winter, it won't let the medicine freeze, right?" She frowned and said to another doctor, "Bring a stove in."

  So A stove was moved into the ward, and the doctor wrapped the medicine bottle in cotton cloth.

  It was better this time, but the medicine bottle was not frozen.

  The doctor breathed a sigh of relief.

  After the bottle of water was hung up, Lu Chen still showed no sign of waking up, but nothing worsened. Wen Qiongzhi took his pulse again, and the pulse was normal. He was like a normal person falling asleep.

  She also told Pei Xiutong that, Pei Xiutong breathed a sigh of relief, and now she remembered that Wen Qiongzhi had been here for so long, without rest or food.

  She is still a pregnant woman, and she is due to give birth in a month.

  She quickly took out the food she bought before and let Wen Qiongzhi eat some.

  The two sat together and ate some hastily. In fact, they couldn't eat it, but Wen Qiongzhi was still pregnant. She had to eat it. Even if she didn't want to eat it, the child had to eat it.

  After dinner, Pei Xiutong asked Wen Qiongzhi to take care of him here first. She went home to get some basic daily necessities, and planned to come to the hospital at night to take care of Lu Chen, but Wen Qiongzhi would definitely not be able to take care of her, she was someone who was about to give birth.

  Wen Qiongzhi nodded.

  After Pei Xiutong left, Wen Qiongzhi stayed in front of the hospital bed and stared at Lu Chen. He was lying there, as if he had fallen asleep, very peaceful, and there was no movement at all.

  The medicine in the hanging bottle was almost finished, so Wen Qiongzhi pulled the needle for him and called the doctor to take a look.

  The doctor gave Lu Chen another basic examination and said to Wen Qiongzhi, "Except for the injury on the back of the head, there is basically no other problem. His body is even better than ordinary people."

  Wen Qiongzhi knew that it was because She helped him with the water in the space.

  Thinking of this, she suddenly thought, yes, she can test it with the water in the space to see if Ah Chen can wake up.

Chapter 702 Iceman 

After the doctor left after checking, Wen Qiongzhi closed the door of the ward and got into the space. Lu Chen lived in a separate ward.

  It's easy for her to get in and out of the space.

  After entering the space, she took water and came out immediately, feeding Lu Chen the water in the space, but he couldn't drink it at all.

  The teeth were clenched tightly, like a dead man.

  Wen Qiongzhi was a little scared and tried again, but he still couldn't drink it. Wen Qiongzhi could only drink the water in the space into his mouth, and then go down, mouth to mouth, push his tongue against his lips, and then go Pry his teeth and put the water in his mouth.

  Although I drank some of it, most of it came out.

  Wen Qiongzhi left his lips and wanted to take another sip to continue feeding, but found that his lips were frozen purple, and his mouth was even colder.

  He is like an iceman.

  When the word 'Iceman' jumped out of her mind, Wen Qiongzhi also had that dream in her mind.

  In the dream, Lu Chen was trapped in ice... She was startled, could it be that Ah Chen, he...

  She didn't dare to think any more, she quickly took another sip of the water in the space and continued to pour it into his mouth.

  In any case, she must save A Chen. She can't let her in-laws have no sons, she can't have no husbands, and their children can't have no fathers.

  She had so many strange dreams before, and they all happened once. Only Ah Chen was sealed in ice and it didn't happen. Could it happen now?

  Space is a magical existence, maybe the water in space can really save Ah Chen.

  She shook her hands, took another sip, and continued to pour water into Ah Chen's mouth.

  Every time a lot of it came out, but in the end I drank some.

  When almost six mouthfuls of water were spent, someone knocked on the door outside.

  Wen Qiongzhi opened the door and it was Pei Xiutong.

  She was outside just now and saw Qiongzhi kissing Ah Chen through the glass on the door.

  Pei Xiutong thought that Qiongzhi was too worried about Ah Chen, so she kissed him.

  She lightly patted Wen Qiongzhi on the shoulder and said, "Qiongzhi, you don't have to worry too much, the doctor said that Ah Chen is fine, you have to take care of your body first, and give birth to the child safely, that's the business. "

  Wen Qiongzhi nodded.

  "Go back, it's not too early." Pei Xiutong said.

  Wen Qiongzhi nodded, and then walked outside. Pei Xiutong stopped her again, "Well, do you want to kiss Ah Chen again?"

  Wen Qiongzhi was stunned for a moment, and then she remembered that there was a piece of glass above the door of this ward. The inside can be seen from the outside, but the mother-in-law was afraid that she had seen her feeding Ah Chen, so she mistakenly thought she was kissing Ah Chen.

  Her face turned red all of a sudden, "Mom, I didn't."

  "It's alright, Mom doesn't look, Mom turns her back, Mom knows that you and Ah Chen have always had a better relationship." Pei Xiutong said and turned away .

  Wen Qiongzhi: "...Mom, I just gave Ah Chen some water just now. I'm worried that he won't be able to support his body if he doesn't drink water. People can go without food for more than ten days, but if they don't drink water for three days, I'm afraid they won't be able to handle it. Stay."

  "Oh, so it is." Pei Xiutong suddenly realized.

  She was strange just now, Qiongzhi's way of expressing her worries was a bit strange.

  "Then I'll go back." Wen Qiongzhi turned around, then turned around and said, "I'll come back tomorrow to see Ah Chen."