291-300

Chapter 291 Xiao Yan also wants to fall in love?

  After she finished speaking, she got up to get the medicine.

  As soon as Wen Qiongzhi left, Lu Chen grabbed Xiaobai and said, "Why do you want my daughter-in-law to stay here?"

  "Hmph, I'm letting my master rest, and you must be trying to squeeze me again when you let my master go out. Master." Xiaobai was also aggressive.

  "When did I squeeze my daughter-in-law?"

  "You squeezed it last time you came back, and you beat my master. After you left last time, my master entered the space and I saw a red wound on her neck." The little mink aggressively put his front paws on his waist and stood upright, "I will protect my master in the future, you don't want to bully her again."

  Lu Chen gritted his teeth, "...Silly, mink."

  Wen Qiongzhi just came over with the medicine, when he heard Lu Chen She was stunned for a moment when she gritted her teeth, this, how could Lu Chen know such postmodern words?

  Silly Diao has come out? Is there such a word in this era, or did Lu Chen also come back from the 21st century?

  Wen Qiongzhi stood there blankly for a long time.

  When Lu Chen saw his daughter-in-law come in, he walked over and hugged her, "Daughter-in-law~~."

  Then he looked at Xiao Yan as if showing off.

  After reading it, he kissed Wen Qiongzhi on the face.

  Wen Qiongzhi smiled sweetly, "Take off your clothes, and I'll rub the medicine for you."

  "Okay." Lu Chen was obedient, and immediately took off his clothes.

  The wound on his body was almost healed, and he could vaguely see the good-looking abdominal muscles. Wen Qiongzhi swallowed, holding the medicine and gently rubbing it on him little by little.

  Lu Chen just stared at his daughter-in-law, his eyes seemed to be filled with stars, bright and dazzling.

  "Brother Lu Chen, do you know what rebirth is?" Wen Qiongzhi asked tentatively. She really suspected that her man was also reborn. Otherwise, why would they use such advanced words?

  Lu Chen thought for a while, but before he could react, Xiao Diao jumped onto the table in front of Wen Qiongzhi and Lu Chen, put his front paws on his waist, and said aggressively: "Master, I strongly request that you will not be allowed to bring men into the space in the future."

  " Why? "Wen Qiongzhi was puzzled with this.

  "There's no reason, anyway, it's not allowed to bring in. If, if you have to bring a man in, then you have to get me a female mink too. I, I also want to show affection." The little mink said confidently.

  Wen Qiongzhi was stunned for a moment, then burst out laughing, daring that Xiaobai had eaten too much dog food and wanted to fall in love.

  "You want to fall in love?" Wen Qiongzhi asked.

  The little mink said aggrievedly: "I, I don't want to fall in love, but I, I don't want to eat dog food, I am obviously a mink, why are people eating dog food?"

  After that, the little thing almost burst into tears. ran out.

  Wen Qiongzhi couldn't help laughing when he saw the aggrieved little thing running out.

  Lu Chen looked blank, "Dog food? What do you mean? Daughter-in-law, have you given him dog food?"

  Wen Qiongzhi was stunned when he heard Lu Chen's words, and then continued to laugh, but she was also sure that Lu Chen should not be The person who came back from rebirth didn't even know what dog food was.

  Wen Qiongzhi rubbed the medicine on Lu Chen, and when the medicine was absorbed, Lu Chen couldn't put on clothes, so he sat there naked, in order to avoid embarrassment, he could only pick up a book and read it.

  The two of them sat there, each reading their own book. If Lu Chen didn't understand something, he asked Wen Qiongzhi, and Wen Qiongzhi explained it to him in detail.

Chapter 292 Daughter-in-law, wait for me

  , after he heard it, he always had a sudden realization, "This is to thank my daughter-in-law."

  Wen Qiongzhi glared at him, "You thank me and take advantage of me."

  "Where is this? It's taking advantage, it's a reward." Lu Chen said seriously.

  Wen Qiongzhi raised her eyebrows, "Oh, then when you complete a task at work, that's how your leaders reward you?"

  Lu Chen: "..."

  Wen Qiongzhi blushed like an apple, she put down the book, "I don't want to talk to you. I said, I'm going out to sleep."

  Lu Chen quickly took Wen Qiongzhi's hand, "Daughter-in-law, then you have to take me out too."

  Wen Qiongzhi glanced at him, closed his eyes, and opened them again, the two It's already out, and it's on their kang.

  And Wen Qiongzhi was in Lu Chen's arms.

  Lu Chen let out a low laugh, Wen Qiongzhi blinked and coughed lightly, "Well, I, I must be sleepy, so as soon as I came out, I was on the kang. I went to sleep first."

  After speaking, She fell asleep and covered the quilt.

  Lu Chen also lay down beside her, "Daughter-in-law, I'm leaving the day after tomorrow."

  "The day after tomorrow?" Wen Qiongzhi turned around abruptly and stared at him, "In such a hurry?"

  "Well, this The second is to go out to deliver goods from a certain place." Lu Chen smiled and said, "Daughter-in-law, my application for bringing family members has been approved. When I come back from this trip, you can go with me."

  Wen Qiongzhi heard this. Then, with joy in my heart, I nodded.

  Lu Chen took her into his arms, "Daughter-in-law, are you happy?"

  Wen Qiongzhi did n't answer him, but instead asked, "Then are you happy?"

  "Happy." Lu Chen nodded, his eyes were shining, staring at Wen Qiongzhi, and asked

  expectantly, "Daughter-in-law , are you happy?" Wen Qiongzhi lightly pecked on his lips, "Happy."

  He Suddenly he changed from passive to active, "Daughter-in-law, we can be together every day from now on, I'm really happy."

  "Fool."

  ...