631-640

Chapter 631 I want to go home and have a look

  Mother Lu was stunned for a moment, then suddenly patted her thigh, "Qiongzhi, tell me, Jian Shiyu stole that thousand yuan from your family, right?"

  "Ah?" Wen Qiongzhi pretended not to remember.

  But Mother Lu was already sure, "It was designed by that little hoof who stole it. She has the key to the lock on your door, and you haven't changed the lock in your house. When I went there that day, I saw it was used The key is at the door, so I thought your parents were at home."

  Wen Qiongzhi suddenly realized: "Mom, you're right, it seems like this is the case, but I didn't expect that she would go back to steal money."

  Mother Lu Suddenly a little angry, "She asked me to take a blame for her, which made me mad, and now she gave me this drama ticket, 80% of the time she wanted to compensate me. Do you really think a few drama tickets can compensate me?"

  Wen Qiongzhi Hearing the words of the mother-in-law of the Lu family, the corners of her mouth twitched. What was her brain circuit like? How could she think that Jian Shiyu would compensate her?

  Jian Shiyu is purely for getting close to Lu Chen.

  "Bah, what drama ticket, I won't go to see it." Mother Lu was so angry that she wanted to lose the drama ticket.

  Wen Qiongzhi smiled and said, "Mom, I haven't seen the drama yet, why don't you show it to me."

  Mother Lu thought about it, it's all money, and handed the ticket to Wen Qiongzhi, "Go and see, you and I Ah Chen, let's go and see, I heard that this ticket costs two yuan a piece."

  Wen Qiongzhi nodded and accepted Mother Lu's ticket.

  When the whole family came back from work and had dinner, Wen Qiongzhi said that he wanted to go back to see his parents.

  Mother Lu was a little unhappy, "Qiongzhi, you are not working now, you can do whatever you want. Last time you said you wanted to go back to see Yaqi, didn't you see your parents? In the past month, why go back again, if Ah Chen takes leave all day, it will not be good for work."

  Wen Qiongzhi lowered her eyes, her mind was full of the scene in that dream.

  "Mom, my parents are my only daughter. Although it was the water splashed by the married daughter, we are all blood relatives. They gave birth to me and raised me. I will go back to see them. I don't think it is too much. Ah Chen asks for leave to accompany me, I can go back by myself, now I am far away from my parents, and they are getting older, I want to go back to see them often."

  Wen Qiongzhi brushed Mother Lu's face in front of so many people, she A little unhappy, "You go back by yourself, how can we rest assured? You are pregnant now."

  Lu Chen put down his chopsticks and said, "I have a vacation in two days, I will accompany Qiongzhi back, Mom, we will leave you. It's so close, you still come to see it every three or five times, Qiongzhi is so far away from her father-in-law and mother-in-law, you really should go back and see more often."

  Lu Chen's words were correct , and Lu's mother couldn't refute.

  Pei Xiutong also smiled and said, "I haven't seen my mother-in-law for so long. This time, I'll go with Qiongzhi. It's long overdue to visit."

  Listening to Pei Xiutong's mother-in-law, Mother Lu felt even more sour. But compared to this, it really seems that she is a bit mean.

  She was silent for a few seconds, then changed her mouth, "Then I have to bring something for my parents, I'll prepare it."

  Wen Qiongzhi said subconsciously, "No need."

  Mother Lu looked up at Wen Qiongzhi, "Qiongzhi, Mom. I was just talking about it casually, but I was also worried about Ah Chen's work and your body, since your mother-in-law is willing to go with you, that's fine, as there is someone on the way to take care of you, Mom can rest assured."

Chapter 632 I'm mad at her on purpose 

Wen Qiongzhi took a deep breath and said, "Mom, that's not what I meant, I just want to go home and see my mother, it doesn't matter if I bring gifts or not."

  Pei Xiutong said to Mother Lu: "Since I'm gone, let me prepare it. If you prepare something, I don't seem to be sensible."

  Mother Lu laughed dryly and didn't speak any more. After that, she didn't eat a few bites of food.

  The next day, at night, Wen Qiongzhi took the three drama tickets and went to see it with Lu Chen.

  Jian Shiyu was waiting at the door early. She thought she would see Lu's father and Lu's mother and Lu Chen together. If she was included, it would be like a family of four.

  But what she didn't expect was that the people who came were actually Wen Qiongzhi and Lu Chen.

  When she saw them, her face paled.

  Wen Qiongzhi actually went to greet her and thanked her, "Thank you for the ticket, I haven't watched the drama yet, so I can watch it with Ah Chen, but you have given one more, you have to take it back. Are you going? If you don't accept it, I'll give it away."

  Jian Shiyu tried her best to maintain a smile, and called to Lu Chen, "Brother Lu Chen, thank you for watching, this is also my first drama. , just give me encouragement, I will definitely act well."

  Lu Chen curled his lips and said, "I just came with my daughter-in-law, and I don't feel much about the drama."

  Wen Qiongzhi took his arm, " Thank you, Chen."

  Lu Chen reached out and rubbed the top of her hair with a doting face.

  Jian Shiyu finally couldn't hold back, and without even saying hello, she turned around and ran inside.

  Seeing Jian Shiyu's tearful back, Wen Qiongzhi happily said to Lu Chen, "A Chen, this is the first time Shiyu has performed a drama, you must encourage others."

  "I am not her leader, I encourage others. What's the use?" Lu Chen was indeed a straight man, but he was very fond of Wen Qiongzhi.

  At the entrance of the theater, there were melon seeds and soda drinks. Wen Qiongzhi pointed at the melon seeds and said, "I want to eat them."

  Lu Chen hurried over to buy a pack of two cents a piece of melon seeds that were rolled into a tube with paper. Not much, but many people who went in to watch the drama bought it.

  Lu Chen bought a pack of melon seeds and two bottles of soda, and the two went in.

  Unexpectedly, the ticket given to them by Jian Shiyu was so far in front.

  She was probably thinking that if Lu Zhicheng, Mother Lu, and Lu Chen came together, they would be able to see her more clearly.

  Others don't know it, but Wen Qiongzhi knows it. Even an internal employee can't get this ticket in vain. It has to be spent. It seems that Jian Shiyu has really invested in three tickets at a time.

  This position is really good, she can see the stage clearly, she can even see Jian Shiyu's expression, when she looks at Lu Chen, she is charming and shy, when she looks at her Hou, a little angry.

  But she doesn't care, it's better for her to be angry. If she fails again, I don't know if she can still stay in the art troupe.

  Although she came here this time with a sense of spirit and concise poetry, the drama was really well arranged, and she actually watched the plot later.

  Lu Chen peeled her melon seeds earnestly beside her, and didn't even look at the stage.

  Jian Shi's tone was about to explode, but there was nothing he could do.

  But this time, she was much smarter, and she didn't make mistakes when she performed like last time, but the performance was over.