641-650

Chapter 641 Set a position for your vanishing cream 

When she came back, everyone in the family was off work.

  The family almost called the police in a hurry.

  Wen Qiongzhi quickly apologized, only saying that he wanted to go out for a walk, and he came to Yunhai City, but he didn't go around, so he walked a little farther, and was a little tired, so he rested for a while.

  Pei Xiutong smiled and said, "It's fine, we're just worried about you, Qiongzhi, you don't need to apologize. When you go out in the future, just say it."

  Wen Qiongzhi nodded, "Mom, I'm sorry, I made you worry.

  " It's okay, it's okay, let's eat." Pei Xiutong went to the kitchen and brought out all the dishes with Aunt Chen.

  The family sat around the table, and Gu Qingcheng happily said to Wen Qiongzhi, "Sister-in-law, it's been more than half a month, and the few people who bought your vanishing cream feel that their skin is much better, and they want to buy a few more bottles. , there are a few people they introduced who want to buy it. Sister-in-law, I have already registered with the paper. In the past few days, I will let them prepare the money. In a few days, I will take the money back to you, and we can make money again. "

  Wen Chiung-chih also very happy, Peixiu Tong has reached out to tap Gu Allure of the head," you do day by day to let your sister in law to do this, do that, your sister-in-law now body weight, tired of it. "

  Gu Allure stick your , "I know, then, that sister-in-law, I'll go and reject them."

  Wen Qiongzhi thought for a while and said, "It's okay, it can be sold, but tell them that they need to make a reservation."

  Gu Qingcheng nodded, "Okay, okay. "

  Wen Qiongzhi is thinking that she has been a little busy recently, and after she has been busy for a while, she will make a reservation for the vanishing cream to make those people feel that the vanishing cream is scarce.

  Rare things are more expensive, those rich girls always like to be different and like to compare, so they will come to grab them.

  She intends to make her vanishing cream a big brand. She has to think of a name for her vanishing cream. At that time, she will ask all the ladies and ladies in Yunhai City to use her vanishing cream as the most expensive.

  Having set a position for her own things, Wen Qiongzhi also felt that her things could be worthy of this position.

  After eating, the family sat together and chatted for a while. Lu Chen knew that Wen Qiongzhi was still busy with the things in the space, and told her to go to rest first.

  But Wen Qiongzhi had to sit and chat with her family for a while. She didn't want to get estranged from her family for money or anything else.

  When she was reborn, she not only wanted to change her own destiny, but also wanted to live a good life with Lu Chen, and also wanted to have a good relationship with his family.

  She wants both family and business.

  Lu Chen also let her go.

  At this moment, there is no TV at home, just sitting together and chatting casually for a while, talking about work and interesting things, Gu Qingcheng is like a living treasure, saying some outrageous things.

  Wen Qiongzhi especially likes to listen to her talk. Every idea of ​​hers is very good, with boldness and innocence, which makes people yearn for it.

  And, many of her ideas, decades from now, will really come true.

  However, at this moment, the family only regarded her remarks as a joke, and no one cared.

  After chatting with the family until about 8:30, everyone went back to their rooms to sleep.

  Pei Xiutong knew that they were still chatting here, and Qiongzhi would definitely not go back to the room to rest. She was pregnant now, so she quickly cut off the topic and let everyone go back to the room to sleep.

 Chapter 642 Daughter-in-law, can you not be so sturdy?

  When Wen Qiongzhi and Lu Chen returned to the room, she hurriedly planned to enter the space.

  Lu Chen grabbed her, took her into his arms, put his ear to her stomach, and murmured, "Dad hasn't talked to you well for several days."

  The implication was that Wen Qiongzhi gave it to him. There is so little time, and I don't know what to do all day.

  Wen Qiongzhi smiled lowly, and pulled him into the space together.

  Lu Chen sighed, "Oh, you just

  can't be idle." Wen Qiongzhi pursed her lips and smiled, "I don't want to be a salted fish."

  "There is nothing wrong with being a salted fish." Lu Chen's voice was calm, "As long as I can be with you, even if it's a salted fish, I'll be happy."

  Wen Qiongzhi patted him on the shoulder, "Okay, then I'll take care of you."

  Lu Chen smiled lowly, "Then ask my daughter-in-law. Son, how are you going to take care of me?"

  Wen Qiongzhi raised his hand and pointed into the space, "Did you see that, this is what I have built for you."

  Lu Chen has been focusing on his daughter-in-law, and it is only now that Look up at the space.

  I don't know if I don't see it, I'm startled when I see it.

  The last time he entered the space, the space was still barren, the vegetable field was full of dried vegetables, the chicken sty was full of old hens, and there were no pigs in the pig sty.

  He knew that his daughter-in-law kept those things in the space, and he didn't take care of the space for two years. He kept taking things from the space, and all of them were used up.

  The last time he came to help his daughter-in-law grow traditional Chinese medicine, it was quite desolate. How long has it been? It's like changing the world.

  New vegetables were planted in the fields, of all kinds, of all kinds, and some that had matured a lot.

  The land was divided into pieces by her, and she also planted melons and fruits, wheat, corn, etc., and there was actually a piece of land where sunflowers were planted, but they were not ripe, but blossomed, and the sun could not be seen in the space, but This sunflower is growing very well.

  The corners of Lu Chen's mouth twitched, "Daughter-in-law, you are a pregnant woman."

  Wen Qiongzhi nodded, "I know."

  Lu Chen shook his head, "No, you don't know, the average pregnant woman is lazy at this time. can not work do not work, but How about you? finished house to live, to work and then have to come in here and do your job so much a living, sturdy little too ...... right? "

  Wen Qing Ke Chiung-chih "Cough cough, I, I'm still your gentle little daughter-in-law, don't panic."

  Lu Chen sighed and wrapped his arms around her waist, "Daughter-in-law, whether you are gentle or sturdy, I like them all, but I'm worried that your body won't be able to bear it, can we be a little lazy in the future?"

  Wen Qiongzhi shook his head, then smiled, "I'm afraid I can't be lazy anymore, Ah Chen, I have found a partner, and in the future we will have a partner in our space. All the things that are produced can be sold, and the price can still be a little higher than those outside, and we will make money in the future."

  Lu Chen: "Daughter-in-law, are you really going to take care of me? You make me very sad. there is pressure ah, I feel so incompetent "

  Wen Qiongzhi silent for two seconds, then said:." a heavy, and I would like to buy a house, " "ah? "

  in this era, we actually have not buy a sense of the house, only He felt that the house was enough to live in, so Lu Chen didn't understand, "Why do you want to buy a house?" "Ah Chen, when I went home last time, my father met a wolf on the mountain. If I don't use the space to save him, he may be been bitten off by a wolf, I am very scared, I am afraid that something will happen to my parents."