801-820

Chapter 801 is

  basically that Lu Yaqi is busy in the store by herself, but fortunately, the business is not as good as before, so she is not too busy, she can handle it alone.

  When she was busy, she also helped Niuniu to boil hot water and asked her to drink more hot water.

  In the evening, when it was time to get off work, Niuniu immediately changed her clothes and left, leaving behind a pile of dirty dishes, which Lu Yaqi cleaned by herself.

  When she was done, she had to rush home to buy meat and vegetables, make fast food for sale tomorrow, and prepare dinner for her parents and Xiao Xuner.

  Such days continued for another week.

  Mother Lu's condition was still repeated and could not be cured, but Wen Qiongzhi woke up.

  When she opened her eyes, it was in the middle of the night, and it was pitch black before her eyes. She only felt that her body was hollowed out, and her whole body was powerless.

  The body moved slightly, feeling the pain was terrible.

  However, as soon as she moved, Lu Chen, who was crawling in front of her bed and fell asleep, suddenly woke up.

  In the moonlight, he saw his daughter-in-law's eyes open, he smiled at her, and hugged her tightly.

  He didn't ask her anything, just hugged her tightly, as if he wanted to embed her in his arms.

  Wen Qiongzhi was held and strangled by him like this, with a blank expression on his face.

  After hugging for a long time, Lu Chen asked her, "Are you hungry?"

  Wen Qiongzhi touched her flat stomach and nodded.

  Lu Chen smiled and went to get food, "I have nothing to eat at night, I prepared it in advance, you can eat some first, it's almost dawn, I'll go out in the morning to buy you something else."

  Wen Qiongzhi opened his mouth When she wanted to speak, she suddenly felt that her voice was hoarse. When she made a sound, she was startled. The voice was sharp and piercing, like the sound of a sharp weapon passing through glass, almost piercing one's eardrums.

  Wen Qiongzhi opened her eyes in fright, reached out to stroke her neck, and looked at Lu Chen with a look of horror.

  Lu Chen took the water and handed it to her, "Don't be afraid, drink some water first."

  Wen Qiongzhi took the cup, and Lu Chen stuffed another thing into her hand.

  She looked down and saw that it was actually a water ball, which she made before and kept at home.

  Wen Qiongzhi looked up at him and wanted to ask why she wanted to eat this, but she didn't dare to open her mouth, she was afraid that the sound would scare Lu Chen and herself.

  "Just eat this." Lu Chen's voice was low, but full of magnetism.

  Wen Qiongzhi nodded, ate the water ball, and drank all the glass of water that Lu Chen brought.

  Lu Chen went to bring her food again, Wen Qiongzhi took the chopsticks, reached out and touched his throat again, still feeling a little dumb, but stronger than before.

  She said, "How long have I slept?"

  "Half a month." Lu Chen replied.

  Wen Qiongzhi was startled, she actually slept for so long, she swallowed and asked, "Where are the children? Where are our children? Are they okay?"

  Lu Chen nodded, "Aunt Chen and Mom are taking care of them at home, they Very good."

  Wen Qiongzhi wanted to see the child immediately, she was about to get out of bed, Lu Chen held her down, "Go back tomorrow morning."

  Wen Qiongzhi thought about it, and yes, she is going back now, disturbing the rest of the family, and now going through the discharge procedures Can't do it either.

  So she could only resist the urge to think about the child, listen to Lu Chen's words, and eat something first.

  Lying in the hospital bed, she couldn't sleep anymore. She missed her child very much, but she felt a little strange in her heart. Why did she suddenly get sick?

Chapter 802 The

  mind is very confused.

  Lu Chen helped her tuck the quilt, "Qiongzhi, go into the space, take out the herbs you planted, hurry up and make more water balls." In the

  past, if she was sick, Ah Chen would never let her go again. Entering the space, it is said that entering the space requires mental effort, so that she can take good care of her body.

  But this time, he actually let her enter the space, take things, and let her make more water balls. What happened? what happened?

  Wen Qiongzhi frowned and asked, "Ah Chen, what's the matter? Did something happen?"

  Lu Chen shook his head, "It's alright, I'm just worried, if you don't wake up with a fever, I don't know how to save you, Space, I can't get in."

  Wen Qiongzhi smiled and said, "I'm alright, the fever this time must be just an accident, I think, is it because of the cold wind that I ate the day before."

  Wen Qiongzhi stretched out his hand and rubbed his temples . , but it's been half a month, she slept for so long, she couldn't remember what she ate at that time, and the cold wind was still blowing.

  She reached out and rubbed her head, smiling awkwardly, "I can't remember."

  Lu Chen rubbed her hair, "If I can't remember, I don't want to."

  Wen Qiongzhi nodded, took Lu Chen's hand, and entered the space together.

  Her body is still a little weak, and the light comes in with sweat.

  It's been a long time since she hadn't entered the space to take care of it, and the space was messed up again. No wonder she felt that her thoughts were not enough. Lu Chen gave Wen Qiongzhi a few sips of water from the space, and then urged her to take a bath in the space.

  Wen Qiongzhi went away obediently.

  Lu Chen quickly cleaned up the space, picked the vegetables that should be picked, and put away the eggs, and the fruits on the fruit trees fell when they were ripe.

  The persimmon smashed to the ground.

  Lu Chen also picked the persimmons, and cleaned the persimmons on the ground.

  Looking at the almost cleared space, Lu Chen took a breath.

  Wen Qiongzhi drank the water in the space and felt that her physical strength was much better. When she went to take a bath, she actually felt that her body was in severe pain.

  She folded her arms in front of her chest, trembling all over, she could hardly bear the pain, it was more painful than the first time she came in to take a bath, ten times, a hundred times more painful.

  Wen Qiongzhi only felt that his legs could barely stand, and his body gradually slid down the arms of the pond.

  "Ah—" she screamed, "Gudu, Gudu..."

  She sank.

  When Lu Chen heard Wen Qiongzhi's cry, he was startled, put down what was in his hand, and ran over quickly.

  With a 'puff', he jumped into the pond.

  Xiaobai and Xiaohei were already sleeping. After all, it was night, and they didn't know Wen Qiongzhi came to the space. Xiaobai has been mumbling for the past few days, saying that the master has no conscience and has not come to see him for so long.

  But at this moment, I heard screams, and it and Xiao Hei rushed to the edge of the pond with a 'swish'.

  When the two minks came, they only saw a black figure jumping over and jumping into the pond.

  Xiaobai asked Xiaohei, "Did you see what it was?"

  Xiaohei shook his head.

  Xiaobai was also at a loss, "This is the master's personal space, no outsiders can come in."

  Xiaohei: "Then it should be the master who brought her man in, right?"

  Xiaobai nodded, "I think so, but, You heard that voice just now, it doesn't seem to belong to my master, but it's clearly a female voice."

  Xiao Hei thought for a while, "It seems that it really doesn't belong to your master, the voice is a bit ugly."