981-1000

Chapter 981

  Some places are sunken.

  Some still had pus on their faces and looked scary and disgusting.

  Seeing their faces, the store manager retched a few times, and his heart was trembling, "You, what's wrong with your faces?"

  "You're too embarrassed to ask, we all used your 'Hua Jiao Yan' vanishing cream. , your face is ruined, there is something wrong with your vanishing cream, you pay for my face, pay for my face."

  A woman said that she had already rushed over, and her hand had already scratched a few bloodstains on the face of the store manager.

  When the other women saw it, they rushed over, "If you let me disfigure your face, your face will also be disfigured."

  "You 'Hua Jiaoyan' are so abhorrent for making my daughter-in-law's face look like this, my daughter-in-law is ours. A piece of tweed in the compound has become like this now, you will pay my daughter-in-law's face." With

  a 'bang', a man rushed over and knocked out one of the front teeth of the store manager with one punch.   "'Hua Jiaoyan' pays for our face. You ' Hua   Jiaoyan

  ' really dare to sell anything in order to make money. What you sell is clearly poison." Sweep to the ground.   'Crackling' skin care products on the counter fell to the ground, some bottles were broken, vanishing cream, and care water flowed all over the place. "   When the salespersons saw such a scene, they hid in the corners and shivered in fright. No one dared to come out to persuade them, for fear of being beaten.   But looking at the vanishing cream bottles on the ground, they felt a little distressed. It was all money. , such an expensive thing was ruined like this.   "Hurry up and lift your feet up, these things are like poison, be careful if they get on your feet, the flesh on your feet will be broken. "Someone reminded that those who came to make trouble avoided the vanishing cream on the ground one by one like the plague.

  The manager of the door was also pressed to the ground by several men. One of the men actually took a piece of paper and rubbed the cream on the floor of the store manager's face.

  A salesperson wanted to help the store manager, but she was held down and gave her a slap in the face.

  The salesperson was horrified to see the women's faces look like that, for fear that their faces would also look like that, screaming one by one, reaching out to wipe the vanishing cream off their faces.

  The whole store was a mess.

  Finally, a smart salesperson quietly ran to the office to call the headquarters.

  She trembled and called Arlene, but she couldn't explain it herself.   All they said was: "Someone came to

  make trouble. In the store, the store was smashed to pieces. It was terrible. Their faces were all rotted."

What? I'm in technology, not security." After

  'smack'

  , she hung up the phone.

  The salesperson was looking for the phone number again and again, but couldn't find the phone number on the security side, but he found General Manager Fu's phone number.

  She dialed it directly, still talking in a panic.

  Fu Yuan didn't understand it very well, but he knew that someone was making trouble in the store and smashed the store.

  She immediately took the security personnel to the store.

  As soon as she arrived at the store and saw such a mess, Fu Yuan was so angry that she immediately asked the security personnel to suppress it.

  But when she saw the faces of those women, Fu Yuan was taken aback.

  Where is this still a human face, even the facial features are about to be seen clearly.

 Chapter 982

  She was also a person who had been disfigured. She knew best what it would be like after her face was destroyed. It was a feeling of despair that she wanted to die.

  I don't want to live at all.

  With so many people becoming like this, she was a little flustered.

  After those people were suppressed by the security personnel, the security captain asked Fu Yuan, "President Fu, what should I do?"

  Fu Yuan raised his hand and said, "Send them to the hospital."

  "We don't go to the hospital, we don't. Going to the hospital, it was your vanishing cream that ruined our face, you sent us to the hospital if you didn't want to be responsible, and left us alone in the hospital, we don't want to go, we just want a statement today."

  Someone Take the lead.

  Fu Yuan naturally knew that everyone wanted an explanation, and she really wanted to give everyone an explanation. She looked at these people, then climbed onto the table domineeringly, raised her voice and said, "Okay, everyone, stop arguing, Who among you will tell the situation, what's going on?"

  Look at me, I'll look at you, and the last tall and thin woman came to the front, "Then let me do it. Representative, let me tell you, but let me ask you first, can you be the master?"

  Fu Yuan smiled, "I'm the boss of 'Hua Jiaoyan', do you think I can be the master?"

  " Well, then I will represent them. For me, we are all people who have used your new vanishing cream from 'Hua Jiao Yan'. We have used it before. It's fine, nothing has happened, but since you new The cream that can make people white came out. We bought them all. It was really good after just using it. It turned white in a few days. We were very happy. We insisted on using it every day. The speed is very fast, it is turning white like rubbing flour, but the whiteness is getting worse and worse. I stopped for two days, but when I woke up this morning, my face became like this, and she ."

  Saying that, the tall and thin girl pulled another shorter girl over and said, "This is my sister. She also used your vanishing cream. On the same day as me, her face became like this."

  "You are How can you be sure that it became like this with our vanishing cream?" Fu Yuan asked again.

  "After we used your vanishing cream, we have never used another family's cream."

  "What if we ate something bad?"

  "Impossible, there are so many people, we are not a family, we don't eat the same thing every day. Same, why did the faces look like this on the same day? But we all bought your vanishing cream on the same day."

  Fu Yuan didn't speak any more, bowed her head for a while, then raised her head and said, "You all go to the company with me. Well, I will definitely give you an explanation, but the premise is that no more troubles are allowed."

  A group of women looked at each other and finally chose to trust Fu Yuan. Everyone followed Fu Yuan to the 'Hua Jiaoyan' company in an orderly manner. .

  At this moment, on Wen Qiongzhi's side, a few people in the shop had just finished eating. Today, Wen Qiongzhi actually cooked in a good mood. He cooked tofu fish head soup, braised pork ribs, and made tofu stuffed meat, which he marinated himself. Chicken drumsticks, vegetable fried chicken feathers, mushrooms and rapeseed, and fried pineapple rice.

  It was the first time for the people in the store to eat pineapple fried rice. They never knew that fried rice could be made into such a sweet and sour taste. Everyone ate several bowls and hiccups.