531-540

Chapter 531 Token

  Wen Qiongzhi raised a needle in his hand and fell, and the silver needle just landed on the big acupuncture point that the other two doctors said was the 'dead acupoint'.

  Everyone took a deep breath.

  The patient's convulsions on the car seat became more severe, and instead of spit out of his mouth, there was some black stuff that smelled a bit, and he didn't know what it was.

  "Oh, it's over, this little girl must be in trouble."

  "If you don't listen to the old man, you will suffer."

  "Hurry up and buckle her up, don't let her run away, when something happens, it's hers. It's something." At this

  moment, there are all kinds of things to say, some who feel sorry for Wen Qiongzhi, and some who are afraid of things, so let's quickly detain her.

  The older doctor said, "Don't think that you really think you are a doctor after learning medicine for a few days. To be a doctor, you still need experience. You have seen a lot of diseases before you can prescribe the right medicine."

  Another doctor also said. , the words are all gloating.

  "Little baby has just studied medicine for a few years, and she thinks about curing diseases and saving people. Of course, curing diseases and saving people is a good thing, but you have to do what you can, so as not to save people, but you will hurt people. Look, this is good, alas, What a pity."

  Everyone shook their heads.

  The train conductor was already there, completely reluctant to speak, and his life might end like this.

  The two men in Chinese tunic suits standing next to the patient had planned to arrest Wen Qiongzhi, but another gray-haired old man beside them stopped them.

  "Train conductor, can you please pour a glass of water for you?" Wen Qiongzhi asked softly.

  Conductor still no response, but the conductor Lengheng a cry, "all kill people, you want to drink, do not understand, do not equipped to understand, you squatting big prison waiting for it."

  "Keke ......" At this time The patient suddenly coughed, "Water, water."

  "Wake up?" I don't know who said it, and everyone looked at the patient.

  "Isn't this too amazing?"

  "I rolled my eyes, foamed, and vomited something I don't know what it was. I can't see anyone anymore, how can I still survive?"

  "This little girl It's too powerful, right?"

  "Is this the so-called resurrection?"

  The conductor looked at the patient with a surprised expression, "You, are you awake?"

  " Get water," Wen Qiongzhi repeated.

  The conductor of the train hurried to get the water and got it himself.

  He respectfully handed the water to Wen Qiongzhi, and he was so grateful to Wen Qiongzhi that he didn't even call her ancestor.

  Wen Qiongzhi handed the water to the patient's lips and let the patient take two sips before handing the cup to the conductor.

  The patient had already opened his eyes and just stared at Wen Qiongzhi for a long time. This look startled Wen Qiongzhi, she almost took a step back, his eyes were a bit like the eyes of a dead man, but he was still alive, and Wen Qiongzhi only felt that he was worried. 

  The patient opened his mouth as if he wanted to speak, but his mouth was crooked and he couldn't speak clearly.

  Just grab the hand of the person next to you tightly.

  The person standing next to him possessed the past and put his ear to his lips, trying to hear what he was saying.

  At this moment, the patient can only stumblingly say a single word, "Thank you, token."

  The person next to him seems to be his assistant, and he knows him very well. After listening to only three words, he knows what he means, and touches it from his pocket. Out the business card.

  The patient's hand was still very stiff, but at the moment he was struggling to hold the assistant's hand and shook his head, "Yu, Pei."

Chapter 532 Never heard of it in a previous life

  The assistant gave him a surprised look, "Sir, are you sure? This jade pendant is very important to you."

  The patient nodded.

  The assistant took off the jade pendant on his neck and handed it to Wen Qiongzhi, "Girl, thank you for saving your life today, the old gentleman gave you this jade pendant. If you have any difficulties in the future, you can take it to Kyoto. Looking for the Shao family."

  Shao family?

  Wen Qiongzhi had never heard of it. She carefully searched for this Shao family in her memory, and it seemed that she really couldn't find it, but looking at the style, it didn't look like a small family.

  If she can't guess her identity, she won't guess. Anyway, as a doctor, she treats diseases and saves people, and it's a matter of course, but she always feels weird in her heart, but she doesn't know what's wrong.

  "No need, as a doctor, I treat illnesses and save people. It's right for me, and I don't need your return." After Wen Qiongzhi said these words, she actually had a pretentious feeling, so she said, "Why don't you give me some money? It's considered a consultation fee."

  Everyone in the carriage looked at Wen Qiongzhi in disbelief, thinking that there was something wrong with the girl's brain.

  She doesn't know who this Mr. Shao is, Mr. Shao's jade pendant is like an ancient gold medal for avoiding death. She doesn't want it, but wants money?

  What a little girl who has never seen the world.

  The two assistants looked at each other and said, "Girl, giving money seems to be too insulting to you. You have such high medical skills and you save people in distress, so you shouldn't be such a tacky person."

  Wen Qiong smiled dryly. Come on, she is really such a cheesy person. She has to start saving money from now on, buy a house in the future, buy a few more houses, and wait for more than ten years, or even decades later, then she will be rich. She also has to go to Kyoto to buy a set of courtyard houses, which is really incredible.

  "Little girl, since you won't accept Mr. Shao's jade pendant, then take this business card of mine." At this time, another old gentleman spoke.

  It was the old gentleman who stopped Mr. Shao's assistant before.

  Wen Qiongzhi glanced at his business card, thought for a while, and took it.

  When she saw the name on the business card, she couldn't close her mouth, and looked at the old man in surprise, "Are you

  Dr. Fu?" This Dr. Fu is a doctor of astronomy and refused high-paying jobs abroad. He returned to China to work for |

  "Do you know me?" Dr. Fu laughed, "Do you want money or my business card?"

  Wen Qiongzhi hurriedly put Dr. Fu's business card in his pocket, "Money, I don't need the money, I'll keep the business card. "

  Dr. Fu laughed," you're so clever in medicine, I want to be your friend, what's your name? " "

  my name is Wen Qiongzhi. "Wen Chiung-chih hurried to give his name.

  Dr. Fu asked again, "Which hospital?"

  "I work in Jianghuai Hospital." Wen Qiongzhi quickly replied.

  Dr. Fu smiled kindly, "We'll see you again."

  Wen Qiongzhi blinked and felt very happy. She seemed to be really different in this life from her previous life. The people she met in the previous life have also met in this life, but she has never met in the previous life. The people who have also met in this life.

  In her previous life, she had always lived at the bottom of the society, and food and clothing would be a problem. How could she have the opportunity to meet such a powerful person? This life is really good, because space has brought her.